Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, he's got Martin hot on his tail! As of tonight, Junior is tied for 2nd in points, Truex in 3rd or 4th depending how you look at it but only 1 point behind Jr. One of those guys needs a win to take a more commanding lead. Smoke wasn't so hot tonight, just an also-ran. The Biff is serious and wanted this win bad!

WHY does Danica get interviewed right behind the Winner.... Every Time........ Reguardless of where she finished??????20-25-32-45th

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure on the whole Danica thing, but she does have some good commercials!!!!! I wish they would do more after race interviews. I do love the new points scoring it makes everyone try for every position they can get!

That McClure guy just took one of the hardest hit to the wall that I've ever seen!

Sweet Job by Joey- Timed it PERFECTLY ............ANYONE but shrub-

Whatzamatta, not a KyBu fan? Me either. Funny that Joey is driving a car with the 18 on it though. :)

Lady in Black tonight. Go Daddy starting 38th and again being shoved down our throats. Gag me with a spoon. :wacko:

Get used to it Ray. Remember when CBS Sports kept shoving Wonder Boy down our throats? I do. Fox is finally starting to fade out that Goofy Gopher as that got old really fast. It always made me wonder how that critter would fare if they used something similar in the NFL or MLB? Boogity, boogity, boogity has worn out its welcome mat also.

Get used to it Ray. Remember when CBS Sports kept shoving Wonder Boy down our throats? I do. Fox is finally starting to fade out that Goofy Gopher as that got old really fast. It always made me wonder how that critter would fare if they used something similar in the NFL or MLB? Boogity, boogity, boogity has worn out its welcome mat also.
The day I get used to that crap, put a bullit in my head. The drivers that have won many races and 5 time champions don't get a sniff, But lets shove this biscuit down there throats. Hell No..................

Latest posts

Back