O-Rings for the CMDi or A/A needle valves

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was running low on replacement O-Rings, Andy Brown had hooked me up with some in the past.
But I didn't have a part number or size.
For such a small O-Ring, I found it tough to measure.
But I did get a measurement, found the size on McMaster Carr.
Only sold in a pack of 50 but I took a chance and ordered a pack.
Have re-packed 3 leaking needle valves successfully. So the part number I have orderd is:
5233T105 High-Temperature Silicone O-Ring, 1 mm Wide, 2.5 mm ID $7.23 per pack of 50

Sweet!!! Nice to have a line on these..

Do you know if these will fit the "fuel doctor" type of valve ?? I've just been going to Ace hardware or an auto parts place and finding
o-rings that were "close" ...

On the O.S XM outboard carburetor high needle I searched high and low and had a light bulb moment and I measured some fuel tubing and found out fuel line was that size and cut a sliver and it works great. I almost think O.S did it so in a pinch you could use fuel tubing. I wonder if it would work for those as well.

I was running low on replacement O-Rings, Andy Brown had hooked me up with some in the past.
But I didn't have a part number or size.
For such a small O-Ring, I found it tough to measure.
But I did get a measurement, found the size on McMaster Carr.
Only sold in a pack of 50 but I took a chance and ordered a pack.
Have re-packed 3 leaking needle valves successfully. So the part number I have orderd is:
5233T105 High-Temperature Silicone O-Ring, 1 mm Wide, 2.5 mm ID $7.23 per pack of 50
Good to know, thank you

Latest posts

Back