Novi Rossi 21 DD mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P THOMAS

Supporting Member
Vendor
Well I bought a new novirossi 21 DD for my mono. any tips out there for this setup? 67150800_2366216640164896_4512533502943559680_n.jpg 67172627_2639910772708294_7568991561178939392_n.jpg
Ran a tank of fuel thru it to loosen it up some, ran it to temps of 110 to 150 so it was bit rich. It will start without the wrench now. Motor sounded good and responded well to throttle, will give it a go on the lake soon.
I have the cmb pipe on there set about 8 inches, have a cooper pipe too.

i had to switch the flywheel from the mac 21 to the rossi cause the motor sits so low in this boat the rossi flywheel hit the hull bottom.

SO now I need a flywheel and cone for the Mac21 mac or cmb will work, anyone have one???

Well I bought a new novirossi 21 DD for my mono. any tips out there for this setup? View attachment 273623 View attachment 273624
Ran a tank of fuel thru it to loosen it up some, ran it to temps of 110 to 150 so it was bit rich. It will start without the wrench now. Motor sounded good and responded well to throttle, will give it a go on the lake soon.
I have the cmb pipe on there set about 8 inches, have a cooper pipe too.

i had to switch the flywheel from the mac 21 to the rossi cause the motor sits so low in this boat the rossi flywheel hit the hull bottom.

SO now I need a flywheel and cone for the Mac21 mac or cmb will work, anyone have one???

Hi Phil, 1st of all, never,never,never, forget (SIMON,SAYS), Hope U and your family are doing well, regards to the engine U have, I have done 5 of those novirossi,dd engines, added a little more volume, in the button, I believe if U go with a little smaller prop, with a little more pitch
So does moby dick have a flywheel???
NO, U bought an engine with no flyyyyyyyywheel?
dick

Hi Phil, 1st of all, never,never,never, forget (SIMON,SAYS), Hope U and your family are doing well, regards to the engine U have, I have done 5 of those novirossi,dd engines, added a little more volume, in the button, I believe if U go with a little smaller prop, with a little more pitch

NO, U bought an engine with no flyyyyyyyywheel?
dick
NO I needed a mac 21 flywheel if you have one.

Phil: You just won the winternats in 21 mono with your MAC21. Why did you buy a NR DD and go through the mods. Is it that you no longer have confidence in your MAC 21? What prop have you heard works the best with your NR DD? Thanks Dan Mccormick Namba 221

Phil: You just won the winternats in 21 mono with your MAC21. Why did you buy a NR DD and go through the mods. Is it that you no longer have confidence in your MAC 21? What prop have you heard works the best with your NR DD? Thanks Dan Mccormick Namba 221
Well I had lot of help winning that one. motor is fine I think, took it to Winternats the week after and didnt finish a heat, found blown head gasket.
Have not had Novi21 on the water yet maybe tomorrow test it out.

Latest posts

Back