Novarossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hi friends, I have a bunch of piston/sleeve/rod sets for several of the older model Novarossi .21's. If you have one of these older motors or if you like to tinker with mixing and matching different motor parts I can hook you up! I am selling the complete set for $20 (plus S&H). I have not checked the interchaneablilty (is that a word?) between pistons, sleeves, cases, rods, wrist pins, etc so some of these parts may work in the new motors. If they do that would be a heck of a deal! If some of you guys have messed with changing parts around let me know what you have found.

I also have a ton of head buttons that I will sell for $1 each. If you like to play with different head volumes, squish bands, etc this could be a cheap way for you to experiment.

Thanks,

Glenn

Hi friends, I have a bunch of piston/sleeve/rod sets for several of the older model Novarossi .21's. If you have one of these older motors or if you like to tinker with mixing and matching different motor parts I can hook you up! I am selling the complete set for $20 (plus S&H). I have not checked the interchaneablilty (is that a word?) between pistons, sleeves, cases, rods, wrist pins, etc so some of these parts may work in the new motors. If they do that would be a heck of a deal! If some of you guys have messed with changing parts around let me know what you have found.
I also have a ton of head buttons that I will sell for $1 each. If you like to play with different head volumes, squish bands, etc this could be a cheap way for you to experiment.

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn,

For $20 I'll take the P/S sets. Send me a PM for payment details. Thanks.

John

Latest posts

Back