Novarossi ToBe .91 DDA SOLD

Help Support intlwaters.com:

timwhalen

Hi Joern-

Do you know the build date on that engine, and does it have the latest Generation connecting rod?...

Thank you-

Tim

Joern Markset

Hi Joern-

Do you know the build date on that engine, and does it have the latest Generation connecting rod?...

Thank you-

Tim
It came from the factory in February. I have not opened it to check what is inside, and I did not ask the factory what parts they used. But I would say if they use old stock parts when making 2020 models I would be surpriced.

john bass

i will take it it is john again please let me know if i am first...941-718-3537,,,usa florida...have not received the first one yet but i know that it is on the way....hope that i was the first to say i will take it...ha...ha

Joern Markset

i will take it it is john again please let me know if i am first...941-718-3537,,,usa florida...have not received the first one yet but i know that it is on the way....hope that i was the first to say i will take it...ha...ha
Sure thing, John
I will box it up and have it sent asap. Will inform you about the details on e-mail like I did on your previous purchase.
Thanks
Jørn

Joern Markset

thanks a bunch...do you want me to send the pay pal today???
John, I have allready printet the address label and will have it sent asap. I also sent you an e-mail with details.
You may pay when you have the time.

john bass

keep me in mind the next time that you make a big purchase like that....thanks

timwhalen

It came from the factory in February. I have not opened it to check what is inside, and I did not ask the factory what parts they used. But I would say if they use old stock parts when making 2020 models I would be surpriced.
Thanks.

Latest posts