• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.Novarossi powerheads and partsu

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob, what do you want for the NR powerhead. I have a Lawless lower that needs it !
How many do you want i have 9 port, 7 port and 5 port as well as some odd ball ones. I have one "lights," conversion left, it is set up for the K&B 3.5 bolt pattern
With 3/16 cable.i can change out the pto to use the .155 cable .let Me know what you want. I apologize to Mr Ferrette for not taking pictures of each combination
I am no math wiz but there are 5 different combinations. I think that will make 20 different pics

How many do you want i have 9 port, 7 port and 5 port as well as some odd ball ones. I have one "lights," conversion left, it is set up for the K&B 3.5 bolt pattern
With 3/16 cable.i can change out the pto to use the .155 cable .let Me know what you want. I apologize to Mr Ferrette for not taking pictures of each combination
I am no math wiz but there are 5 different combinations. I think that will make 20 different pics

Back