Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to thank Glenn for his excellent service and pricing!
default_smile.png

Glen Can I have a price for a new Keep .21 DD piston,conrod ,sleeve,,headbutton..with shipping to australia.

David

Hi Glen about to break in the .12 rigger hull about complete . Next need a hard core 45 mono engine in a few months. what would u advise an mods needed Thanks adam larvenz
Hi Adam, let me know how the .12 runs. I would suggest the .46DD...no mods are needed. Set the head clearance to about .009" break it in careful and let it rip! Oh yeah, ALWAYS use fuel with castor oil!

Let me know when you need a motor.

GQ

what do we have here?

Subject: "Managers do things right. Leaders do the right thing"

American market USA and CANADA

We would like to inform our US and Canadian customers that the board of directors of Novarossi World SRL has decided to grant the distribution of the engines so forth called "LINE NOVA" to the company:

STAR DISTRIBUTION (STEVE O'Donnell)
12210 Baird Way
Riverside California 92503 USA
The decision taken today has immediate effect following a conflictual situation that many of the US and Canadian fellow racers were able to notice this year.

Back over 30 years of working in the field of Rc, Mr. O'Donnell is well-known worldwide thanks to his passion in this hobby that he shares with BIG modelers like the owners of Novarossi World srl
O'Donnell is one of the greatest connoisseur of micro engines, an excellent modeler that witnessed several world titles.

what do we have here?

Subject: "Managers do things right. Leaders do the right thing"

American market USA and CANADA

We would like to inform our US and Canadian customers that the board of directors of Novarossi World SRL has decided to grant the distribution of the engines so forth called "LINE NOVA" to the company:

STAR DISTRIBUTION (STEVE O'Donnell)
12210 Baird Way

Riverside California 92503 USA

The decision taken today has immediate effect following a conflictual situation that many of the US and Canadian fellow racers were able to notice this year.

Back over 30 years of working in the field of Rc, Mr. O'Donnell is well-known worldwide thanks to his passion in this hobby that he shares with BIG modelers like the owners of Novarossi World srl

O'Donnell is one of the greatest connoisseur of micro engines, an excellent modeler that witnessed several world titles.

Car engines maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glen I have a nova Rossi top 5m moddex by dog geraughty I'm putting it in a blazer sport 20 and need a 180degree header and seal+spring,used to be in a Phil Thomas hull but never able to get more than 55mph out of hull in race trim,the blazer is much lighter and Brian said it would fly In his kit,the problem is room in the hull,I need to remove3rd channel arm and needle,do you have a remote needle?and a header that will fit,the boat is not rear exhaust designed in my opinion!

Back