Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah these are like the motors Martin and Kently hold the records with. They will cost more than my other .12 motors, but are about the top of the performance chart!

GQ

I have a Novarossi 46 and need information for the head modification for better performance.

Who can tell me what to do ??

Best regards Michael

I have a Novarossi 46 and need information for the head modification for better performance.

Best regards Michael
Michael, all you need to do is machine .038" off the depth of the squish band and then .038" off the shoulder to keep the head clearance the same. We run ours at about .009" head clearance with 60% nitro.

Glenn

Best regards Michael
Michael, all you need to do is machine .038" off the depth of the squish band and then .038" off the shoulder to keep the head clearance the same. We run ours at about .009" head clearance with 60% nitro.

Glenn
Oh yes, you can also just get one of the new head buttons and run it stock...they are good to go!!

Glenn,

I would like more pit towels also 4 of them, and another 12 on-road engine please.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hey Glenn. Do you have to have a special tool to replace the bearing in the .45 DD.
Hey Samuel, there are no special tools required. I remove them by heating the case with a torch. I do really like the bearing installation tool and I use it for the bearings in the case but I just use the crank for the bearings in the pto.
Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

GQ

Latest posts

Back