Novarossi Marine USA says "Thank You"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Guys,

I am thinking about special promotions I can run throughout the year, through our National Boating memberships and IW, starting with December's issue of the "Roostertail". There will also be a promotion in the the next issue of "Propwash". I am blown away with the support everyone has given me and the new website since purchasing the business from Glenn. Thank you for your business!!! I have also opened up sales through eBay and will assure everyone that members of NAMBA, IMPBA, and IW will always get access to the best pricing through additional discounting and promotions. The members on IW that are not a member of one of these organizations, are welcome to PM or email me at [email protected] to get access to any active promotions available. I have the website setup to accept these "Discount Codes" at checkout. Eventually I will move the pricing upwards on the website for the sport boaters that may only order through a Google search, to match the prices on eBay and other competitors prices, and use discount codes for IW, IMPBA, NAMBA, and any other groups of racers within my distribution area. This will help me keep the prices low. I also realize many of our members really do not like to deal with computers. For those members, I will continue to take emailed or phone orders and apply the appropriate discount to make sure they are getting the same discounted pricing. For the dealers established by Glenn in the past, and into the future, they will utilize permanent discount codes to get access to their dealer pricing. Any current racing boat or hardware dealers that are interested in becoming a Novarossi dealer, are welcome to contact me.

My commitment to Glenn was to keep the prices lower for our boating communities and racers and I will make sure that will always be the case going forward. Thanks again for the unbelievable support of Novarossi Italy's products and for Novarossi Marine USA.......
default_smile.png

Thanks ron for what you are doing to keep us all racing at a fair price!!!! Some manufactures increase the price every time a new batch come out. Thanks for carrying on a great service!!!

Thanks Ron

Brad

Thanks ron for what you are doing to keep us all racing at a fair price!!!! Some manufactures increase the price every time a new batch come out. Thanks for carrying on a great service!!!

Thanks Ron

Brad
Thanks Brad.

The latest prototype went to Martin Truex so he could make some passes at the Hunstville SAWS a few days ago. Unfortunately it was a literal blow-out so now its going to be in an F Mono in a large upcoming race the first of the year. Hopefully Martin can try again in the Spring. Stay tuned for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest prototype is with some of the changes I got Novarossi to make!

I did run the Nova91 at LA SAWs, looked good

But still needs few more things changed! They are onto this already for me
default_smile.png

Great update Aaron. We will all keep working toward a common goal. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Craig. Between testing in the US and testing in Australia, Novarossi is making a lot of progress. Stay Tuned.

The latest prototype went to Martin Truex so he could make some passes at the Hunstville SAWS a few days ago. Unfortunately it was a literal blow-out so now its going to be in an F Mono in a large upcoming race the first of the year. Hopefully Martin can try again in the Spring. Stay tuned for details.
I found out another " Spy" from Jerry Crowther Look nice NR 91 with SD3 mono
default_ph34r.png

Time will tell guys once all Worldwide testing is complete. Novarossi is known for creative model names. Stay tuned.

Latest posts

Back