• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi LS Outboard Motor, Like New

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

Novarossi LS Outboard Motor. This motor is just like NEW, it has a New Piston and Sleeve and 4 bearing. The motor has about 1/2 gallon of fuel run time trying to break it in and it is still very tight. The motor has these items, Precision Boats PTO, Crank Shaft, Custom Machined Flywheel, D& J Carb, Cone Lock Headbuttom, Header, Air Cooler Head, Water Cooled Head, Carbon Fiber Tuned Pipe, K&B Lower Unit with brass tube installed, Strongarm Flex Cable, Liquid Oval Adjustable Motor Mount. You will also receive 9 cone lock plugs with the motor. Asking $450.00 plus shipping in the USA. Please contact me for pictures or more info at [email protected]. Thank you Bill.

I believe I will take it. Please email me with your phone number and I will call you.

Latest posts

Back