Novarossi Auction out of business ?

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Alan Elzer

For those who may not already know, I have recently been named as the IMPBA Outboard Director. I have been running outboards since 1978 and have seen a lot of changes both good and bad with outboards. With only two nitro outboards still available to purchase complete at this time (the O/S 3.5 and the K&B 1") now more than ever nitro outboard enthusiast need to pull together to ensure that our nitro O/B classes do not slip completely off the page. There is a conversion kit available for right hand rotation power heads and talk of others on the way.

I had rather not try to discuss our outboard issues on this or any social media platforms as I have yet to see this provide positive results. I don't profess to have all the solutions but rather I am just stating that I will be available to you and will do what is best for all of us as a group when and if needed. If you have any suggestions that will help sustain or promote any outboard classes (not just Nitro) please send it to [email protected].

Thanks,
-Carl Van Houten
[email protected]
Great to hear this Carl you'll do a great job....you the outboard go to guy !!!

the german

I just want to share some pictures of a Facebook friend from Portugal.
He does some nice gear drives for outboards.
Alex

Attachments

the german

David
I'm not sure but I need to message him anyway ......... and I'm going to find out.

Just send positive messages to the universe and there's your answer.
Finally a very good outboard motor has come out , I think great for TFL and OS outboard foot.

Attachments

Geraghty

Finally a very good outboard motor has come out , I think great for TFL and OS outboard foot.
Where do you purchase or get info on the engine them?????

Carl Van Houten

Vendor
I have already looked into this company. They will not ship to the USA. You will have to find someone who can get them and be willing to ship them here.

Latest posts