• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Novarossi .67 Motor or Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Kinney

I am looking for either a complete new or slightly used Novarossi .67
Or if anyone has any Nova .67 parts I would be interested in parts as well.
Thanks

Crank, piston, sleeve, new style rod, pto assembly, standard head button, bearing.
Any parts to make a used motor new.
Or I as I said complete motors.
Thanks

I would hope I have first option to buy since this is my post. I haven’t heard anything from James. But if the price is reasonable I would like to purchase the motor.

I would hope I have first option to buy since this is my post. I haven’t heard anything from James. But if the price is reasonable I would like to purchase the motor.
Of course you do…my apologies, Steven! Happy boating 🙂 and burn the nitro!

Last edited:
Steven,

I have a like new NR67 that I purchased from a reputable individual that has had 1 gallon of fuel through it. Spare parts and some not pictured are (2) Exhaust Headers & Extra Gaskets, (1) Piston Pin, (2) sets of Piston Clips, (2) Spare Rods, (1) Spare Carb, (2) Spare Carb Arms, (1) Package Assorted Head Shims, (3) Exhaust Springs & Spare Engine Bolts, Spare Flywheel & Engine Collet.

I never ran but disassembled, cleaned, inspected, oiled & the engine is perfect the best I can tell. $525.00 Plus Shipping if you are anyone is interested.

Regards,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

Attachments

• IMG_3151.jpg
    IMG_3151.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3150.jpg
    IMG_3150.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3152.jpg
    IMG_3152.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3153.jpg
    IMG_3153.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
Ronnie I am interested.
Are the rods the new style rods? They would be smooth on the other side and say Novarossi 1 on them or something like that.
I believe I purchased a Novarossi .67 from you not to long ago.

Steven,

I just took a look and they are the same on both sides.

Yes Sir, I thought I had recognized your name, Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223
214 502 5064 Cell

Ronnie I am interested.
Are the rods the new style rods? They would be smooth on the other side and say Novarossi 1 on them or something like that.
I believe I purchased a Novarossi .67 from you not to long ago.

I have one, in the box, but not assembled....new crank, bearings, P&L, Gen 2 con rod, button, cooling cap....only c/case and flywheel are original and in pristine condition....new parts have never seen fuel.

If it's something you're interested in, let me know and we'll get you some photos.

Tim I am interested this this engine if that's OK with Steven.

Ok, but am negotiating with a guy elsewhere on it, too....it also has a used header, but I can sell a new Al Hobbs billet header and new Al Hobbs AA 67 Speed pipe.

Price is $450 for engine w/used NR header, in original box...as mentioned, it's not assembled, and we'll need to snap some photos.

Also, have a brand new, painted JRX 67/80 hydro w/hardware and Walt Barney tank for that NR67 we'd like to sell, if you're looking for a new rigger.

Ok, but am negotiating with a guy elsewhere on it, too....it also has a used header, but I can sell a new Al Hobbs billet header and new Al Hobbs AA 67 Speed pipe.

Price is $450 for engine w/used NR header, in original box...as mentioned, it's not assembled, and we'll need to snap some photos.

Also, have a brand new, painted JRX 67/80 hydro w/hardware and Walt Barney tank for that NR67 we'd like to sell, if you're looking for a new rigger.
I would be interested
brand new, painted JRX 67/80 hydro w/hardware and Walt Barney tank for that NR67 we'd like to sell, if you're looking for a new rigger.

Kent if you would like the one from Tim go ahead. Thank you both for letting me respond.

Ronnie I would like to purchase the one you have. Would you take $500 plus shipping?

Ronnie,

Sounds good!
Sorry I am so late getting back to you I am working long nights right now.
My address is the same.
I will send funds in just a minute.
Thanks
Again!
If anyone has piston and sleeve or any other motor parts I would still be interested. Thanks

Back