NovaRossi .67 Bolt Pattern?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxracer

A pretty general question but what lowers are you guys running with these? I’m assuming it fits the K&B .67 lower bolt pattern?

Thanks!
-Mitch Jr.

yes, the NR .67 will use the 11CC bolt pattern. Just drill out the hole to allow the 4mm bolt to pass thru. The center hole, the flex shaft, may need to be enlarged also as the C clip may interfere. At least it does when using the Lawless lower. I've never put my NR .67 on a K&B lower.

Mitch, sorry, had to go back and look at my emails to Fred Howe on the lawless. The NR .67 lines up with the K&B 7.5 mount, not the 11cc. Still need to drill the holes out to allow a 4mm screw to pass thru.

11cc lower and 7.5 cc lower are the same bolt pattern, its just that the 11 cc is already drilled out. The 7.5 is threaded, and you will have to drill it out like Mark mentioned.

My experience is only with the Lawless lowers. The 11cc plate I have was different than the 7.5. Think it didn't have enough meat on the outer edge. Thanks for the clarification Gabe.

Back