• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Novarossi 50050 tuned pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Capps

For sale brand new never used Novarossi 50050 tuned pipe. Slight scratch and small dent circled in red from mounting to engine but never used. Asking $75 plus shipping 20220112_211311.jpg
20220112_211245.jpg

Its for a 21 (3.5cc) engine. Its listed on the Novarossi site for $99 but out of stock.

These are awesome pipes!!! I remember testing the prototype…before I ran it I was thinking “ya right, it’s gonna be a dud”…after testing it was “WOAH this is the best .21 pipe I’ve ever seen!!!”. Since then the only pipe I found to be better was my Botche.

GQ

I will be a buyer at $50 shipped

Sure I'll do that as long as it's domestic shipping. I will package it up and should be able to ship it out Tuesday. Post office closed tomorrow and Monday for MLK Day. I am in winter storm Izzy area and we are expecting freezing rain, ice and snow tomorrow. Hopefully my area will be cleared up and melted by Tuesday and that the post office will be back open so I can ship it. I will send a copy of the shipping info as soon as it ships. Send me your mailing address and payment can be sent to paypal at [email protected]

These are awesome pipes!!! I remember testing the prototype…before I ran it I was thinking “ya right, it’s gonna be a dud”…after testing it was “WOAH this is the best .21 pipe I’ve ever seen!!!”. Since then the only pipe I found to be better was my Botche.

GQ
So is this pipe pretty much straight forward 8-81/2 nothing secret you found

GQ
yeah, they are the best pipes on my 21 hydros

Back