Nova 90 Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not certain what elevation your running at but here in Alberta I found that most smaller narrow band pipes gave me good but erratic performance. I bought an AA 90 parabolic pipe from Hobbs and it turned my NR 90 into a reving torque monster that has never missed a beat since. Elevation here ranges between 2300 and 3600 feet.

Last edited:
Not certain what elevation your running at but here in Alberta I found that most smaller narrow band pipes gave me good but erratic performance. I bought an AA 90 parabolic pipe from Hobbs and it turned my NR 90 into a reving torque monster that has never missed a beat since. Elevation here ranges between 2300 and 3600 feet.
hi greg, what how long are you running it at? thanks,mike.

11 1/2, closer to sea level you could probably shorten that some but where I have it, it pulls any prop I put on it but as for me I lighten up on the prop and let it rev and it likes it! Not loading it up to heavy with prop keeps the R’s up and let’s it pull off the corners hard.

11 1/2, closer to sea level you could probably shorten that some but where I have it, it pulls any prop I put on it but as for me I lighten up on the prop and let it rev and it likes it! Not loading it up to heavy with prop keeps the R’s up and let’s it pull off the corners hard.
yes i like a lot of RPM's myself. thank you for the info,mike.

Latest posts

Back