North Coast Pond Hoppers RC Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apache5056

Well, by popular demand, the NCPH Club is sponsoring their first sanctioned race ever.

We will be hosting this race August 21-22, 2004 at Green Acres Lake Park Resort in Lake Milton, Ohio. The site is awesome with activities for the entire family. They have swimming (yes, a different pond), bingo on Friday nites, live band on Saturday nite (The Dallas Band), playground, etc.

We will be offering most of the popular gas classes and will be including Sport 40 and Scale (sorry, no separate XLS classes are offered except in Open). The D2 LS27 Mono points will count for this race.

I will be the main CD with AC doing most of the work.... :unsure:

Bert Dygert and Pat Kelly will be there to help with the officiating as well so we keep it on the up and up. I do ask for some patience though as this is our first attempt. We have been racing for several years though and for those that have visited our home site know that we believe in the social and fun aspect of the hobby. We will run a relaxed and enjoyable race as it should be and hope it to be one of the better of the races in District 2 this season. There are a lot of great races in D2 this season BTW. I just hope this one makes it to the top 5.

I hope as many of Jim's crew can attend. We promise to do the best we can to provide a super weekend at a great race site.

For additional information please visit our site at http://www.thencph.ws web site. There you can download the flier.

Thank you from all the members of the NCPH ......

FYI... we will be using our new diggie clock (by Randall Thomas) that was donated to us by Bull Dog Racing (Bill North and Chuck Carpenter).

Hey Wayne,

Way ta go!!!! Hope ya get a good turnout for the race.

Go easy on the "Round Grey One" he aint no spring chicken anymore :lol:

He,He,

Gene :p

Last edited by a moderator:
NIce Job for all the Pond hoppers.

Where is Lake Milton, Oh? Is it near Elryia?

Might have to go out that way for that race.

Tom

Back