No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaw,

Ya did good.

Next year tho... things will be different.

When I had a mechanical problem(s) I wasn't working on my boat, I was CDing a race. Thats not how I won the last 3 in a row.

Sowega here I come.......

Shaw,

Ya did good.

When I had a mechanical problem(s) I wasn't working on my boat, I was CDing a race. Thats not how I won the last 3 in a row.

Thanks Randy. We have all eaten humble pie. It was a great time for sure. Im just happy to be back racing with you guys again. Im sure Ill see you at the Fall Nationals and we can do it all over again!!!!..... ;) I will say you do an awesome job in the CD stand and it is much appreciated.

Now Jr, where is the Chicken Dance video starring John Otto. You gotta share that one with those that missed out on sushi night!!!!!!..... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaw,

Ya did good.

Thanks Randy. We have all eaten humble pie. It was a great time for sure. Im just happy to be back racing with you guys again. Im sure Ill see you at the Fall Nationals and we can do it all over again!!!!..... ;) I will say you do an awesome job in the CD stand and it is much appreciated.

Now Jr, where is the Chicken Dance video starring John Otto. You gotta share that one with those that missed out on sushi night!!!!!!..... :eek:
Hahaha, my brother is bringing home his cable from school today so I can upload the video from my phone. He borrowed it last week and never brought it back. Don't worry, it'll be up soon. Keep an eye out for it tonight. You guys are in for a treat :blink: :lol:

-Jr.

Shaw,

Ya did good.

Hahaha, my brother is bringing home his cable from school today so I can upload the video from my phone. He borrowed it last week and never brought it back. Don't worry, it'll be up soon. Keep an eye out for it tonight. You guys are in for a treat :blink: :lol:

-Jr.
Those that were not there are in for a treat Jr!!!!! Yeah!!!!....... :eek:

come on guys b easy on the godfather now L.O.L This could b bad,I may never b able to show my face again

Trust me guys - he's SKEEERED - Lmao .

Cant wait to see it- Sorry Otto, thought it was up already............

Andy

come on guys b easy on the godfather now L.O.L This could b bad,I may never b able to show my face again
Hahahahaha. Its all good John. I was impressed..... :eek:

If I got up there and danced like you did I probably wouldnt be able to walk for a week..... :)

Im just thankful Mitch didnt try to dance. None of us would be able to show our face there again........ :p

Otto was a good sport to do that chicken dance . That was the funniest thing if seen in a long time

Not sure if anyone has posted this info, but how about some rough info on top place getters in classes

Hull/motor/lower/pipe/prop/brand of flex shaft (KIDDING!!!!!)

Not sure if anyone has posted this info, but how about some rough info on top place getters in classes

Hull/motor/lower/pipe/prop/brand of flex shaft (KIDDING!!!!!)
For mod 20 the list goes:

World Tunnel Champion: HTV Mic - Vision, O.S. powerhead and lower unit, silver bullet pipe

2nd Place: John "Godfather" Otto - Lynx, Whiddon Nova/RB?, Lawless, Cooper pipe

3rd place: Mitch Atwell Jr. (me) - Lynx, CMB RS, Lawless, Cooper pipe

4th place: Shane "Overkill" Adderly (Just check out his CMB 1.01 on a 36" tunnel and you'll understand why. Lol.) - Shaman, Nova, Lawless, and I think a Cooper pipe.

Not sure how the rest of the classes or places filled out.

-Jr.

First place outlaw40 warhead lawless k&b prop 47x60 , one of your flex's and otto's 60%

First Place D Tunnel and E/F Tunnel- LeeCrafts, Mod K&B 40

and 60s, Equi Pipes!!!!!! Do I need to say more!!!!....... ;)

First Place B OB Hydro- New Experimental Zipp Kits JAE OB Hydro, NovaRossi 35 with Leyde crank, Equi Pipe.

Second Place Gas Tunnel- ML Boatworks GS480 Tunnel, Donnie Padgett mod/Dick Loeb owned Zenoah, Quickdraw Pipe, Lawless mod gas lower. (KS30 broke in pits costing me first place. Thanks to Donnie for helping me switch motors and Dick for loaning his motor to me... ;) ) RCMK has issues with K30 wrist pin spacers breaking as mine did so beware!!! Donnie's suggestion is to have piston milled to accept Zenoah spacers. Luckily mine froze on stand at 5000RPM instead of on the water at 18000RPM only bending crank but top end is ok.

3rd place road runner ob hydro nova rossie , ( fastest on the pond but scared of other boats ) think that's the problem with all ob hydro's

Gas tunnel m&l boat works gizmo motor , Joe c bullet proof lower,

Sport 20 lynx with os air cooled , 40x53 prop

Open and e / f sniper 2 36inch with a cmb 1.0 , prop anything I put on it ,need work to turn ,next year it will be ready.

The new Zipp Kits OB Hydro is in its final stages of testing and will be an excellent, easy to launch 20 OB Hydro. This will be a great 50+ MPH boat any novice or racer can use with any extra or new OB motor they happen to have. Fine tuning will produce a 60+ MPH racer.

Joe will be offering spacers to accomodate many engine/lower combinations including K&B, Lawless, OS, NovaRossi, and CMB. The FE hull with rear sponsons for floatation and wider ski for more transom lift to accomodate the OB engine weight is the best configuration. Talk to Joe and Mike Walker as built my JAE and knows the details. Videos and pics coming soon!!!!

Back