No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up Timmy from the hospital after the race. He was in Congestive Heart Failure but is doing better. Spoke with him last night and he made it home ok. Keep him in your prayers! jj
Thanks JJ. Timmy, get better soon!!! We missed you on the pond.... ;)

Nothing funny aboout someone being sick. Sorry to hear that. Seriously. Hope your pal gets well soon.

Hugh

Hey Will,

About three o clock Sunday, ask Shaw the TBM question:

How many maybe's in an almost?
Randy,

I just wanted to answer your TBM question for Will. As of three o clock on Sunday, I had wins in D Tunnel, E Tunnel, and B OB Hydro, and second in Gas Tunnel. Dick Loeb won P-Limited tunnel and was in a runoff for first in P Tunnel, Beasley won Q Tunnel and Gas Tunnel, and Mike Brevoort won OB Kneeler. D12 alone won 7 of 13 classes. That's how many maybe's in an almost!!!........ :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

John's 40 OUTBOARD tunnel was on fire this weekend. Your gonna need a bigger boat. Oh, that was from Jaws. Your gonna need a faster boat at the tunnel champs.

I need a bigger pot!
I think I found it Culhane!!!!!!........... ;) It was great seeing you guys........ :D

Keep stirring that pot!! I like it.... ;)

Hey Will, About three o clock Sunday, ask Shaw the TBM question: How many maybe's in an almost?
Hopefully by 3:00pm on Sunday, the TBM is well on it's way home with it's tail between it's legs...... :eek:
Just for you Ron, Full Concert Version w/Orchestra included ;) :p :ph34r: ENJOY B) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ksrQfntA8&feature=fvsr

Andy,

I guess it wasn't a dream after all. D12 kicked some serious TBM butt!!!!!!............ :D You all need to thank Mic, Jay, and Shawn because if it wasn't for them, there would have been 0 first place trophies going south!!!!....... :blink:

Hey Will,

Randy,

I just wanted to answer your TBM question for Will. As of three o clock on Sunday, I had wins in D Tunnel, E Tunnel, and B OB Hydro, and second in Gas Tunnel. Dick Loeb won P-Limited tunnel and was in a runoff for first in P Tunnel, Beasley won Q Tunnel and Gas Tunnel, and Mike Brevoort won OB Kneeler. D12 alone won 7 of 13 classes. That's how many maybe's in an almost!!!........ :p

Ron first off congratulations on winning 40 mod that is a real acomplishment. Now since you mentioned a "dream senario" of D12 glory lets look a little closer at the numbers. Consider districts 13 SC GA , 12 NC VA , 5 Tenn Alabama, 3 Florida. and B for Bermuda. Beasly 12 or 5? I'll let you claim him as kin.

Here is how the classes ran in order of attendance and dificulty and I congratulate all the winners but under 10 boats in a class is not a major class. So I will list the class, # of boats that actually ran and 1st -5th with the district represented.

B-mod 27 boats 1st-3 2nd-3 3rd-3, 4th-3, 5th-B

D-mod 26 boats 1st-12, 2nd-5, 3rd-3, 4th-3, 5th-3

B-Sport 25 boats 1st-13, 2nd-3, 3rd-B, 4th-3,5th-13

Open 17 boats 1st-3, 2nd-13, 3rd-12, 4th-13, 5th-13

D Sport 15 boats 1st-B, 2nd-3, 3rd-13, 4th-3, 5th-12

P/ltd FE 14 boats 1st-12.2nd-13, 3rd-13, 4th-13, 5th-

Mod-vp 9, Gas 7, E-F 7, Q-6, P-5, Kneeler 5, B-hydro 3 boats.

So now in the top classes you have

Dist.3-Florida 13 places

Dist 13 SC-GA 9 places

Dist 12 and Bermuda tied 3 each and Dist 5 with one.

Looks like the major wood went south and the Low Country Home boys held their own.

So now taking the classes with 2+heats over 14 boats you see what district domonated competition. The TBM nighmare is alive and well we just are not equiped with adult leadership like the boy scouts in D-12.

Hey Will,

Randy,

Ron first off congratulations on winning 40 mod that is a real acomplishment. Now since you mentioned a "dream senario" of D12 glory lets look a little closer at the numbers. Consider districts 13 SC GA , 12 NC VA , 5 Tenn Alabama, 3 Florida. and B for Bermuda. Beasly 12 or 5? I'll let you claim him as kin.

Here is how the classes ran in order of attendance and dificulty and I congratulate all the winners but under 10 boats in a class is not a major class. So I will list the class, # of boats that actually ran and 1st -5th with the district represented.

B-mod 27 boats 1st-3 2nd-3 3rd-3, 4th-3, 5th-B

D-mod 26 boats 1st-12, 2nd-5, 3rd-3, 4th-3, 5th-3

B-Sport 25 boats 1st-13, 2nd-3, 3rd-B, 4th-3,5th-13

Open 17 boats 1st-3, 2nd-13, 3rd-12, 4th-13, 5th-13

D Sport 15 boats 1st-B, 2nd-3, 3rd-13, 4th-3, 5th-12

P/ltd FE 14 boats 1st-12.2nd-13, 3rd-13, 4th-13, 5th-

Mod-vp 9, Gas 7, E-F 7, Q-6, P-5, Kneeler 5, B-hydro 3 boats.

So now in the top classes you have

Dist.3-Florida 13 places

Dist 13 SC-GA 9 places

Dist 12 and Bermuda tied 3 each and Dist 5 with one.

Looks like the major wood went south and the Low Country Home boys held their own.

So now taking the classes with 2+heats over 14 boats lets see what district domonated competition. The TBM nighmare is alive and well we just are not equiped with adult leadership like the boy scouts in D-12.

Mic,

Dang, you spent a lot of time on that one my friend. You lost me at "hello"..... :blink: Only thing your math proves is that D12 had 1/3 the drivers the TBM had, but still took home more than half the first place trophies. My Dad always told me, second place is just the first loser.... :eek: You can run the numbers any way you want but looking at WINS, D12 took home 7 of 13. Thanks for playing....... :p

Premo and Andy dished out the smack above, so I thought I would send a little of it back south. The TBM had better be glad you, Jay, and Shawn were there or it would have been a big fat 0. Congrats again on your win......... ;) Everything else aside, we all had a blast as racing boats is only about 1/3 of the fun......... :D

just talked to tim, he is doing well & taking it easy. he will see his regular dr. in a few days & find out the rest of the course....right now, it's congestive heart failure, but VERY controllable with proper diet & lifestyle. he needs to work on that :p .

Hey Will,

Randy,

Hey Ron , next year will you come to the tunnel champ to race ,not to putt around and wait for us racer's to get dnf's ( LOL)

Hey Will,

Randy,

Hey Ron , next year will you come to the tunnel champ to race ,not to putt around and wait for us racer's to get dnf's ( LOL)

Hahahahaha. I could see you saying something like that. Not my fault you can't get your stuff running Shane. Obviously I came to race, you came to watch!!!!!!....... :eek:

I guess you are back in Bermuda. You will get another shot next year..... :D

I'll be there like always , how many more lee crafts will you have next year? now I know you can take a joke next year is going to fun

There will some boats with some funny wraps

Great job this year Ron, bout time you backed that weak game of smack you have up- lol .

Get ya a ModVp together and I will figure out what other class you already run I wanna spank ya with and I will back my smack up next year in person( ie Winternats), hell maybe Hughless will show up.  Andy</p>

Great job this year Ron, bout time you backed that weak game of smack you have up- lol .

Get ya a ModVp together and I will figure out what other class you already run I wanna spank ya with and I will back my smack up next year in person( ie Winternats), hell maybe Hughless will show up.  Andy</p>
Hahaha. Thanks Drew. I have a Vision Mod VP I'm working on so maybe I will have it finished soon. I don't think we will be seeing Hugh. He seems to like typing better than racing. I hope you can make it next year....... ;)

good deal Shane, good to hear you got back safe. Thanks for all the help this weekend and tell the pistachios (Lol) it was a pleasure meeting them and I hope they return with ya'll next year.

Tell Terry we will have his Special Edition Atwell racing shirt ready next year. I think You'll remember. Lol

Good meeting you guys and everyone else at the race aswell,

Brandon and Atwell Racing.

good deal Shane, good to hear you got back safe. Thanks for all the help this weekend and tell the pistachios (Lol) it was a pleasure meeting them and I hope they return with ya'll next year.

Tell Terry we will have his Special Edition Atwell racing shirt ready next year. I think You'll remember. Lol

Good meeting you guys and everyone else at the race aswell,

Brandon and Atwell Racing.
We enjoyed meeting you too Brandon. Glad to see your and Jr's apple fell a long way from the tree!!!.......hahaha. Just kidding. Your Dad's a great guy and dishes it out as much as any of us do. I think you now officially have the bug as much as the rest of the Atwells...... ;)

Hahaha. Thanks Drew. I have a Vision Mod VP I'm working on so maybe I will have it finished soon. I don't think we will be seeing Hugh. He seems to like typing better than racing. I hope you can make it next year......./bro.php/WiXQ8paS/_2BUsNw6/s62QxTYJ/HBbkDe11/VYNjg7mp/_2BdhAs1/TM7KtAG0/uqqKOo4j/iN5OL_2B/p3jrXvBe/ot8Jwr_2/BQ_3D_3D/b13/
Will be there, How bout P-Spec ? Andy

Hahaha. Thanks Drew. I have a Vision Mod VP I'm working on so maybe I will have it finished soon. I don't think we will be seeing Hugh. He seems to like typing better than racing. I hope you can make it next year......./bro.php/WiXQ8paS/_2BUsNw6/s62QxTYJ/HBbkDe11/VYNjg7mp/_2BdhAs1/TM7KtAG0/uqqKOo4j/iN5OL_2B/p3jrXvBe/ot8Jwr_2/BQ_3D_3D/b13/
Will be there, How bout P-Spec ? Andy
Yep. That too... ;)

Back