• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No longer available Rossi 21 T5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Burns

Pulled from a boat I bought. The listing on here said new engine, I don't know what that actually means, "never ran new, or ran a few times" new?
Looks like never ran or at least only a few times.

Engine does not feel broken in. Tight, like factory pinch

I never ran it. I simply don't like Rossi engines, I also don't like OS engines so what.

190 plus 10 shipping lower 48

Posted elsewhere

Attachments

• DSCN4924.JPG
    DSCN4924.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 167
  • DSCN4925.JPG
    DSCN4925.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 179
  • DSCN4926.JPG
    DSCN4926.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 161
  • DSCN4927.JPG
    DSCN4927.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 150
  • DSCN4928.JPG
    DSCN4928.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 156
  • DSCN4929.JPG
    DSCN4929.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Just an FYI. Not sure you know but this is a Nova Rossi. It is different than the Rossi. They are related but totally different. Meaning they split along time ago.

Yes I know this, I have owned Sig Rossi's in the past both marine Sig Rossi .40 front exhaust inboard marine, and a few car engines, I think I even had a sig in a 1/8th scale bike but that was so long ago. Even owned the early airplane engines.(Back in the late 90's). The term Rossi is generic in today's world being Sig Rossi is just about unattainable, everyone knows what this engine is, and everyone simply calls them Rossi. I don't think anyone on Intl needs a history lesson on the Rossi family and why they started, and how and when it broke apart.
Thanks though. LOL ya googling Sig now to fact check? Have a good day. People smh
FYI On ebay I listed it as novarossi on here I didnt think it would matter.
I love the Sig manufactured Rossi's, maybe this is why I don't NOVArossi.

Last edited:
Yes I know this, I have owned Sig Rossi's in the past both marine Sig Rossi .40 front exhaust inboard marine, and a few car engines, I think I even had a sig in a 1/8th scale bike but that was so long ago. Even owned the early airplane engines.(Back in the late 90's). The term Rossi is generic in today's world being Sig Rossi is just about unattainable, everyone knows what this engine is, and everyone simply calls them Rossi. I don't think anyone on Intl needs a history lesson on the Rossi family and why they started, and how and when it broke apart.
Thanks though. LOL ya googling Sig now to fact check? Have a good day. People smh
FYI On ebay I listed it as novarossi on here I didnt think it would matter.
I love the Sig manufactured Rossi's, maybe this is why I don't NOVArossi.

You must be having a bad day. Did I hurt your feelings? I really never tend to reply to people who act like an asshole. But you sure are doing well at it. And it was not meant to be a demeaning statement. Just did not know if you knew, The only think stupid was you not calling it a Novarossi as the model is. And no everyone simply does not call NOVAROSSI, ROSSI. ROSSI is a completely different manufacture. But a man of your intellectual talent would no that.

You know I took a minute to look back at what you have said in other posts, you have been an asshole in others. It must be you. Because it is not all the other stand up folks on the forum here. WOW!

Last edited:
Ok gang time to take it down a notch or two. While some of his posts have been rather questionable this isn't helping. At the rate he's going he'll bury himself on his own without any help from you all.........

Latest posts

Back