• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nitro sell out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying my entire Nitro lot of boats, engines, parts Etc. I would not ship it would have to be picked up in Lake Havasu, Arizona.
Mostly monos, a .45 cat and a Sport 20.
lots ok K/B engines and parts, Picco engines and parts, OS Max engines and parts. Some Rossi parts. Glow plugs fuel starters, props new in the package and props ready to race. Youngblood, Cal Craft, Prather, Aeromarine, Octura, Steve Muck
There’s even a twin .45 side by side mono. I want $2500 for the entire lot. Pics upon request. To many to list here. Serious enquirers only please.
Sorry to hear. Lots of cool history there. I know you probably don't want the headache but if you will break it all up. I'll offer $200 plus shipping for the unfinished Prather epoxy hull. Pls let me know. Many thanks and good luck

I would love to have the WHITE HEAT 60 BOAT is it a 60 ora 4-60 either way i would love to have it if you separate ......I hade one as a young man in the late 1960s please call john bass at 941-718-3537 if you decide to let it go

I see the OCTURA WHITE is a 20 boat...i still would like to have it to add to my old school collection

Octura is a 20 boat and held the second to the last Namba strait line record holder

The other have of the prop box are gas props not for sale at this time. That’s why I covered half of it. There’s at least 50 nitro props new and used you will get.

Looks like I’m splitting this stuff up. So put your offers in and I will get it shipped out to you.

Back