Nitro Engine Squish Gauges

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete,

Drove right past there today and forgot to stop. Going to make trip there again tomorrow.

It will be for standard plug. Correct ?

Standard glow plug style is all can make right now.

Pete,

Paypal received. I have it ready and will ship out on Monday.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9400109699939375949430

Thank you,

Daniel

IMG_8943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a digital nitro squish gauge built now with turbo adapter ready to ship. $97 shipped in the U.S. I have a gas engine adapter available for it also.

IqnWLm8.jpg

Daniel,

I would like to buy the next one you have for sale w/ turbo adapter. We have some old burnt turbo plugs to send you if needed. Please pm me any details. I would like to get one before the end of the month so we can go through our motors and get them ready for the Outboard Championships.

Thanks,

William Duncan

Having issues with PayPal Log in--said it's down till 3-7-will try and send then--B.C.

Daniel,

I would like to buy the next one you have for sale w/ turbo adapter. We have some old burnt turbo plugs to send you if needed. Please pm me any details. I would like to get one before the end of the month so we can go through our motors and get them ready for the Outboard Championships.

Thanks,

William Duncan
William,

I will PM you my address. Yes if you can send a few std and turbo I can certainly build it for you.

Thank you,

Daniel

Daniel, gauge received thanks. Do you have any instructions on how to

properly set head clearence with you gauge? THANKS B.C.

Daniel, gauge received thanks. Do you have any instructions on how to

properly set head clearence with you gauge? THANKS B.C.
Robert,

To set gauge for zero so it knows point of contact with head. Push loose piston up in liner and bottom it against the head button and zero the gauge. Now assemble the engine and roll the piston up around TDC and the lowest number you see on the gauge is the squish clearance.

In a tight liner sometimes easier to set loose button centered on the piston and reset to zero then assemble.

​SOLD this one.

I have a digital squish gauge ready to ship. This one is the latest model that is reduced diameter body so it can also work in the recessed head button style Nova Rossi engines.

This one is complete with turbo and gas adapter.

$97 shipped. SOLD

Paypal is [email protected]

Thank you.

IseRr9h.jpg

Reduced diameter plunger so threaded body has a bunch of meat on it.

RsglXQ8.jpg

Hi Dan.

I will take this.

Can you PM me total including shipping to Queensland, Australia 4066?

Thanks.

Back