Nice article, Grimracer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drobie

Mike, thought I'd use my first post to say congrats to a fellow cheeshead on the article in RCBM. Just got my copy yesterday.

Now if we can just get the smell of nitro out of your clothing....LOL

I saw in another post that it weighs in at 1 lb, 14 oz. Is there a way to get about 14 oz out of the weight for FE?

Doug R.

Mazo

Doug

Thanks. We are very amped about the article.. Get it, amped...Heck im trying to fit in with the FE crowed ;D.. Anyway.

BTW.. I look darn good in Nitro stains.. It the solder burns that scare me... kidding.. :p ;D

Im thinking we can make the villain lighter by about 5oz. I dont know if we could save much more then that. maybe..

Im looking forward to racing boats this summer and to tell you the truth i dont care if there rubber band powered.. Its all good.. Now did i ever tell you about my vintage jet-x hydroplane plans.. I have the motor and the wood parts cut but have run out of time...big fun..

grim ;D

Im looking forward to racing boats this summer and to tell you the truth i dont care if there rubber band powered.. Its all good..
I wish more people shared that attitude. Very healthy approach.

Big men with little boats rule!

I don't think it's his attitude. I think it's his lack of oxygen!!! ;D ;D

LOL

Tim

PB Racing

Hey Grim did you get the pic?

Thanks. We are very amped about the article.. Get it, amped...Heck im trying to fit in with the FE crowed ;D
To add to your repretoire in the fine art of FE linguistics:

You were "zapped" by the article.

You got a "charge" out of the recognition.

Your lack of oxygen "pushed" you to create.

It was a "high voltage" experience."

You were so pleased your brain "shorted".

It was electrifying.

It "fried" your senses.

Reading it gave you a "jolt".

Memorize those and you will be ready to "walk the green mile" and assume your position as CD of the soon-to-be world famous Sardine Classic. LOL

Thanks. We are very amped about the article.. Get it, amped...Heck im trying to fit in with the FE crowed ;D
To add to your repretoire in the fine art of FE linguistics:

You were "zapped" by the article.

You got a "charge" out of the recognition.

Your lack of oxygen "pushed" you to create.

It was a "high voltage" experience."

You were so pleased your brain "shorted".

It was electrifying.

It "fried" your senses.

Reading it gave you a "jolt".

Memorize those and you will be ready to "walk the green mile" and assume your position as CD of the soon-to-be world famous Sardine Classic. LOL

HEHEHE thats good! :)

Back