Nexgen P-limited hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Anderson

Supporting Member
A few months ago, I heard that Mark Grim was involved in a new project. Nexgen boats first offering is a P-limited hydro. After a few conversations, Mark brought a kit to the NAMBA nats for me. They did not have instructions written at the time, so I did not do any kind of build thread in case I contridicted the instructions. The boat is fully cut with CNC router and laser cutter so it goes together quickly and accurately. The kit comes with complete hardware including Speedmaster strut and rudder, Mojo turnfin, cable with stuffing box, and motor mount. So you get parts that are designed to work on the boat.
I got it finished up today and will test next weekend.
The new boat has set the NAMBA 2 lap record, and won the Nats running fast time along the way.IMG_20211017_125910551.jpgIMG_20211017_130015219.jpg

If anyone is looking for a hot P-Lim motor or water cooled Castle ESCs for these boats let me know and I can hook you up with Don "Amp Daddy" Huff (my Dad).

Thanks,
Lamar

Funny you said that Lamar. I pick up a motor in the raffle at nats. I think it is a triple S. Was looking to get it from 1620 to 2200 ish. Maybe that is doable, I would have to get it and find out exactly what it is. Or if that is not the ticket, where do I need to be.
Thanks
Mike

MIke,

Reach out to Dad at 706-957-1552 (cell) and he can walk you through the options. He can rewind that SSS to a higher Kv, but I don't believe that will be your best route v/s some other available options.

Thanks,
Lamar

Thank you!
Everyone for your purchase of the NexGen (E-PL-1)P Limited Hydro & (E-P-1) P Hydro Kit
I Can't wait to see you all out there competing!!!!

Richard Grenier - Ready - to - Run P Limited Hydro
Mike Hughes - P Limited Hydro Kit
Eric Bourlet - P Limited Hydro Kit
Henry Ourd - 2 P Limited Hydro Kits
Mike Ball - P Hydro Kit
Shawn Junker - P Limited Hydro Kit

Could anyone tell me the measurements where the back sponsons should be mounted? And the boat pictured above, did the kit come with wood for the hatch cover lid lip or did you just add random wood to hold it up. Thanks

For the rear sponsons. Put the boat on a flat table with the front sponsons on and the strut set so the back of the boat is 1 1/8 off the table. Use a 1/16 shim uder the rear sponsons to set the angle. You need the rear edge of the shim to be 1 5/8 from the back of the sponson and square to the sponson. The easiest way is probably to tape the shim on so it does not move. The sponsons are attached to the tub with double sided tape. I used gorrila tape. I frist put the sponson with shim against the boat and drew a line on the inside of the sponson so I knew where the tape needed to be. Installed the tape and used the shim to install the sponsons.

Hi Mark,

can you ship to Australia - EMS post

Yes we can. Please email me at [email protected] give me your email address and let me know what you want and I will send you a PayPal invoice and get the boat mailed to you.
The price will include shipping. you can scroll through our website at www.nexgenpmb.com. The Kit is $150.00, The Hardware Kit is $150.00 and comes with everything you will need except battery, speed control, motor, prop.

Thank you, Mark Grim

Yes we can. Please email me at [email protected] give me your email address and let me know what you want and I will send you a PayPal invoice and get the boat mailed to you.
The price will include shipping. you can scroll through our website at www.nexgenpmb.com. The Kit is $150.00, The Hardware Kit is $150.00 and comes with everything you will need except battery, speed control, motor, prop.

Thank you, Mark Grim
thanks Mark,
will send you an email shortly

Back