NexGen EP1 P-Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

RaceMechaniX

These are some pics of my NexGen EP1 P-hdyro. This is the kit developed by Mark Grim and Charlie Mason from Huntsville, AL. The kit is available in 2 varieties: a P-Limited intended for 36x60mm motors and a P intended for slightly longer motors. The only difference between the two kits is the cut-out of a second bulkhead in front of the motor to allow for a longer motor in the P kit. The kit builds similar to a JAE and is easy to glue together with some basic skills. I built mine with a different motor mount and opted to put the steering servo in the baitbox. I am running a TP 40mm motor with a Castle X8S water cooled controller and a Promodeler DS205BLHV servo. The cowl shown in an optional fiberglass single piece cowl.

NexGen website where you can buy these kits is here: NexGen Performance Model Boats

NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 59.jpg NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 61.jpg NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 64.jpg NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 73.jpg NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 37.jpg

RaceMechaniX

Some pics shot by Mario from the past fall Cincinnati TT. This is Mark's personal P-Ltd version that holds the NAMBA P-Ltd 2-lap record and IMPBA 1/4 mile record.

Attachments

• Cincy TT 1.jpg
    Cincy TT 1.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Cincy TT 2.jpg
    Cincy TT 2.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Cincy.jpg
    Cincy.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 71

Mike Hughes

Vendor
I am finishing up mine as we speak. Almost ready to paint. Just need to mount the strut/rudder/servo. Then shes done. Would be nice if the weather was a little warmer to paint.
Mike

ALLAN YUEN

Look Nice I got new P-Ltd kit with hardware last one week ago so I wait that will arrive ESC and motor this month

Speed Jr.

I emailed Mark and Charlie with no response. Are they still producing boats?

Thanks in advance

RaceMechaniX

Yes Larry they are. Did you try calling? Neither of those guys seem to be email savvy. You can also order off their website.

Zak Speck

I love mine. I’m not racing, just running for fun. Running 70mph and the boat is very stable and turns amazing. SMC 4S, OSE Raider 150A, SSS 4074 2500kv, ABC 1717.