• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale NEW Zipp V3 gas tuned pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
NEW Zipp V3 tuned pipe, no leak manifold and clamp (the V3 pipes are on backorder @ Zippkits). update- found a new 105 degree header that I will include as well. $90 plus shipping Also listed on JRCBD.

Attachments

• V3a.jpg
    V3a.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 2
  • zip105.jpg
    zip105.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
NEW Zipp V3 tuned pipe, no leak manifold and clamp (the V3 pipes are on backorder @ Zippkits). $100 plus shipping Also listed on JRCBD.
How would you say the pipes compare to the Gizmo hot pipes? Or any of the other popular pipes. I have raced nitro for years but don't know much about the gas stuff.
Thank you.

How would you say the pipes compare to the Gizmo hot pipes? Or any of the other popular pipes. I have raced nitro for years but don't know much about the gas stuff.
Thank you.
The zip pipe is a must own. Lots
Of guys love em.
The gizmo is a good one to own too.
And a qd hot pipe

Thank you.
They seem to work quite well on most anything and really shine on stock motor applications

Latest posts

Back