NEW VS OUTBOARD PTO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this motor made buy os ?

Does os make the coplete motor for you?
The base of the engine is made by OS, however using my specific design crankshaft and specific sleeve. Then I finish the engine with my own combustion chamber, cooling-head and backplate-unit.

Hi All,

I would like to introduce a new OUTBOARD PTO

A new and exclusive V.S. Powerhead .21 marine engine is based on the very powerful O.S. Speed 21ZX-R on-road racing engine and is an extraction of the world famous OS Max precision and technology together with an additional 'Rody' touch and development.

You can find more information HERE
HOW much in american $$$ ??

What is the throat diameter where carby goes? Ie what size neck do we need on the carby to drop into your motor?

if you log in it says 198 Euros...that = $220 USD right now...cheap!

Get some props while you are there also ;-)

HOW much in american $$$ ??
I asked Google, and it said 262 Euros = 289.58 US Dollars. I can only assume that is at current exchange rates.

Good lookin' motor Rody.

-Joey
Thanks Joey,

We are selling in EURO, when you are in our website, on the top of the page you can see the US$ symbol, just click on this and you have US$ value.

This is approximately, the currency exchange rate is being updated only 1 time per day, so if you want to be closer use google as Joey did.

There used to be a boater that would just tell guys "If you don't want it hit, don't park it out there." Thankfully he no longer does model boating.

There used to be a boater that would just tell guys "If you don't want it hit, don't park it out there." Thankfully he no longer does model boating.
Brain fart Bill, wrong thread.
default_biggrin.png

Here a small update on the manufacturing progress of the new upcoming VSPTO-01, the crankshaft will be supplied with a silicone filling to smoothen the intake.

Hi Rody,

I think the motor must have fallen out of my last shipment from you? ;-)

Looks great, and videos and stuff from testing? I assume a few Yanks have bought them since the dollar is so good for them.

cheer

Kris

Hello Rody

This crank looks good !

I'm also interested in videos if any.

On what hull are you testing it ?

Pascal

@Kris

You need to order one to receive one in October
default_rolleyes.gif

Yes, some customers from the USA have already pre-ordered, but it's Asia in the lead for now.

I will try to make some video this weekend.

@Pascal

Will try to make some video,

as for the hull which I am using for testing, it is made by an Italian called Ivan Barrufaldi

Have also tested it on a TS3, very good speed, too much IMO

Back