• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New OS XM Engines. V1 and V2.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
I have a surplus of new engines I need to get rid of. I have two new V1 engines, and two new V2 engines.

All brand new never mounted/fired.

V1 engines are $340 shipped each (I have two) in the US.

V2 engines are $410 shipped each (I have two) in the US.

Will ship anywhere in the world for actual cost.

I will send you an invoice through My company (StumpFAB) and then you can pay with PayPal or credit cards, etc.

Thanks.

Attachments

• C22A33EE-8DCD-46BD-A50F-8566DECBD083.jpeg
    C22A33EE-8DCD-46BD-A50F-8566DECBD083.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
  • 85872816-2852-4DDA-8A7A-C7B72141F256.jpeg
    85872816-2852-4DDA-8A7A-C7B72141F256.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
John, essentially the V2 engine has an air cooled head, and an extended muffler section. Otherwise, they are very much the same.

Gabe,

I'll take a V2. Believe you have my email. Send me an invoice and I'll it get paid out. Shipping is to 45241.

I have a surplus of new engines I need to get rid of. I have two new V1 engines, and two new V2 engines.

All brand new never mounted/fired.

V1 engines are $340 shipped each (I have two) in the US.

V2 engines are $410 shipped each (I have two) in the US.

Will ship anywhere in the world for actual cost.

I will send you an invoice through My company (StumpFAB) and then you can pay with PayPal or credit cards, etc.

Thanks.
Mark, I will buy the second V2 for $410. thanks John

John, The second V2 is yours. Just send me your email address and your mailing address. I will send you an invoice. You can then pay with PayPal. You can PM me if you don’t want to post here. Thanks.

Hi John, I am James Clegg, Mark is the guy who bought the first engine. I just sent you an invoice to your email for the other V2 engine. Please send me your mailing address. Thanks, James.

Both V2 engines are sold.
Still have both brand new V1’s

New price for the V1’s, $320 shipped.

Mark, it’s yours. I will need to send you an invoice from my business software. You can then pay with PayPal if you prefer. Send me your Email address and mailing address like I mentioned in the original post and I will send you an invoice. Thanks!

Back