• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW OS Max outboard Picco and K&B All Sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin what is the best you could do for both the OS 46 VRM's and also are they ABC liners or the original ABN?
They are both ABC I will let the pair go for $200.00 plus shipping and fees or friends and family for no fees.
Reply here first please.
Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin, thanks for your offered. However, i only wanted 2 new PICCO so are you consider to sold 2 new PICCO together with 21 EXM and 2 new K&B 7.5 inboard? If you really need a whole lot that i will take the 21 EXM and 2 new K&B 7.5 inboard with your above offered.
Due to our different location i can not reply to you after you replied. I accepted your offer but the engines you totally sold excepted the 21 EXM.

Kevin, are you accept $360 shipped DE for the rest of 3 x OS engines? If yes, i will take them.
Thanks, Patrick

Kevin, the possible done is $375.00 for 3 x OS engines with shipping & fees. If yes, i will send funds today's later and PM the shipping infos.
Thanks, Patrick

Latest posts

Back