• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW OPS .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the title says this is a nib motor. Never run. $300 shipped in the lower 48. PayPal ff or pay the fees.

Attachments

• 3707510E-09C7-4151-9700-B82858441C01.jpeg
    3707510E-09C7-4151-9700-B82858441C01.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
No thank you. This motor has never been run and it’s new production. I’m not going to use it and rather not have it sit around but I’m not willing to lose anything on it. Thanks for the offer though.

Let’s give him an hour. I sent him a pm 20 minutes ago. Give him until 1:45
In the future, You should give him at least a day. Not everyone is on here at all hours. Plus we got all the different time zone to deal with. No one likes it when they dont at least get the chance to respond. Just sayin. Since he did respond, it looks like it all worked out in the end.
Mike

In the future, You should give him at least a day. Not everyone is on here at all hours. Plus we got all the different time zone to deal with. No one likes it when they dont at least get the chance to respond. Just sayin. Since he did respond, it looks like it all worked out in the end.
Mike
Good idea Mike, will do just that if the need arises in the future. Bob, I sent you a copy of the label via UPS. I will drop it off on Monday to UP since they are already closed for the weekend.
Steve

Offer was made and denied a week ago....

I posted that 250 was a reasonable offer,,,
I could have said I'll take it at 251.00

But I didn't.... I gave the option for Bob to reply.
I think two hours to respond to a denied offer now being accepted, is plenty before passing to the next person.

I mean, how long should a new potential buyer with PayPal in hand have to wait ?
rules state - "I'll take it" trumps all open offers..

Most people that are on I/W and buy and sell items have alerts set up to ding their email when a new post appears.
If not, they should... :D

Back