New Novarossi 67 DD Marine Engines now in Stock!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Eagle SG is getting closer to being finished with it's new Nova power plant. Hopefully burn through a few tanks before old man winter sets in.

Nova 67, AB Billet Header, Bouchie Pipe

Later

sg.jpg

I hold my hand NR67DD yestersday Look geat engine than CMB67 thanks very much
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. I appreciate your patience through Novarossi's August Summer break waiting for the last shipment of 67DD preorders. We really appreciate your business. Keep me updated with your progress. I have shim kits coming in my next shipment. Thats the only part I do not yet have in stock. I will announce when they are received.

Ron if shim kits come before fall nationals u can bring them with u. I will be there

My Eagle SG is getting closer to being finished with it's new Nova power plant. Hopefully burn through a few tanks before old man winter sets in.

Later
killer looking set-up Aron. Looks like you got one of the .67DD's with a silver finished head? Is that a new SG you're finishing?

Later
killer looking set-up Aron. Looks like you got one of the .67DD's with a silver finished head? Is that a new SG you're finishing?
It was a 80% kit that I got from my cousin. Everything has been sealed just need to get some pushrods in it and give it a final sanding.

Thanks!

Got my Eagle SG done with my new Novarossi 67. Ran 2 gallons of fuel through it Sunday at the pond. Thanks Ron Shaw @ Novarossi.

Latest posts

Back