New Nitro Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
A/A Products is pleased to announce the return of the K45. Through the cooperation of European and North American manufacturing companies, this quality engine is being produced again. This engine is once again being produced to meet heat racing and higher nitro content fuel requirements.

I have ordered a factory production run and expect to receive the order in spring 2022. The engine and parts will be available for sale at that time. The engine will come without a carburetor. I have spoken to after market carburetor producers and they are ready to produce carburetors to meet your preferences.

Bore = .866"
Stroke = .772"
Exhaust timing = 180 degrees
Intake timing = 126 degrees

Retail price is $385.00 US Funds.

Attachments

• 20211118_103101_04.jpg
    20211118_103101_04.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 241
Looking good. Al, are the drums going to have the bearing assembly or will it be like the original design. The ones I got from you are strong and fast

Interested also and want to know the diameter of the carburetor neck that can see if i have a right carburetor to suit.
Thanks, Patrick

Great initiative Al. Though I'm not into methanol engines, any impulse and new stuff in a time where others stop, is good!

Back