New mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you share some more pics - would love to see the bottom and transom. Decent looking boat.

Who is KRE ?

Top guy Ken! Spoke with him the other day about his carbie's and he was a wealth of information (to this new RC boater!!) And when he said come down to the lake and i will help sort your boats out! You know for a fact he is a man only keen to help out!! Thanks again for that Ken!! You should be awarded a medal for help like that! Especially when he has never sold me a THING!! Or has no invested interest in making his item's work for me! Big pat on the back for that!!

Seaducer copy ?
Hahaha good one Tom these hulls make seaducers look pathetic hahaha...and seaducers have 4 strakes,,
Thats a bold statement and one that will need to be proven before it will garner any merit!
Esp with no requested pics of the bottom or transom- Dont get me wrong , the boat looks very nice, I would just like to see more .....

A new mono for the offering always perks my ears ............

Almost has a Calcraft hatch deck area with a Seadunker blend
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here Andy a pic ,,this hull weighs 3.6lb at 42" and solid this hull is raced with a 45 generally,, but I don't race so 67/80/90 for a blast,,,The sidewinder hull has been around for years just not exposed to the usa until now...
Thanks David .

Back