• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mongoose 67/80 Twin Kit with hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Sheren

Staff member
New Mongoose 67/80 Twin Kit with hardware and instructions. $500. Plus shipping. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS
Hardware includes:
2 struts
rudder
2 pipe mounts
2 drive dogs
motor mount
2 drive cables
Turn fin

boat is 7 1/2 X 41"
Cowl not in the pic but included

Kit is available on other sites
First I will take it gets it.

Paypal only friends and family or add 4%

Thanks for looking,

Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_2561.JPG
    IMG_2561.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_2766.jpg
    IMG_2766.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Hard to tell from that picture what hardware is with the kit...motor mounts, struts, rudders?? I see the turn fin.. do you have the sheeting to finish the top and for the cowls..if I remember right you have to attach the cowls onto the plywood on the Mongoose

I have a used cowl, if measurements and pictures are needed please let me know. I am currently in the hospital and hope to be out late this week June 5th., or early the next week if it needed for cowl measurements, then shipping etc.

The mongoose version I have is longer. The cowl was added onto making it fitted for 90 Blue Head Picco 90 motors.
Sorry I do not have the motors, but probably have the drilled motor mounts for various size Picco motors from 67's to 90's

Back