Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

does anyone know Samuel Jolly? he contacted me about an engine....tho I've not heard of him.
thx, Bob Tuttle

This is what I received by PM when I was looking to buy a Nova 67. I would watch out. i think it's a scam.

Not sure if you got to buy as i have one for sale...Selling due to cancer issues

$450 shipped

Payment - Cashapp/Zelle and paypal

[email protected]

Thanks Don!
Same thing he/ they did to me. Scours for sale posts to find people trying to buy and offers it a little bit cheaper.
I assumed it was fake but tried to go along and see what else he would pull. Sent it all to Don, he/ they eventually refused PayPal payments and sent me the third photo that pops up on Google of a VAC 45, with a different name and email.
Glad none of you so far have gotten taken advantage of

He contacted me on a new Mac 21 $400.00 and having cancer issues.He said he lives in NC

I had almost an identical message to Kevin's example, but about a MAC 67, that I had already purchased from another member in the for sale section, and he offered it cheaper,

He then made out it was a mistake

it was very strange, probably about 4 weeks ago now

Last edited:
ON Tuesday i ask for pictures of the Mac 21 and haven't heard anything back from him

Back