• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

new JAE 21 GT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim kapanowski

Supporting Member
I am going to let this boat go everything is built to plans no mods i just lost interests in the boat, i rattle can it and it was nice till i grabbed the wrong clear,so if you want a good deal this might be it complete except tx rx etc i don't have a header though but a good deal

strong engine, third needle you need to mount the cowl turn fin

$400 plus the ride

Attachments

• vi1MZQU2SqOrEXFeLqXCaw.jpg
    vi1MZQU2SqOrEXFeLqXCaw.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 287
  • 9QsDvizaSbC2xXQCwXOyOQ.jpg
    9QsDvizaSbC2xXQCwXOyOQ.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 282
  • oSZR+o1TScKBq3bXO9LBbA.jpg
    oSZR+o1TScKBq3bXO9LBbA.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 287
  • 4aoiKeZYRbiX0+GjtVhkxw.jpg
    4aoiKeZYRbiX0+GjtVhkxw.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 278
  • 5ITKYjF+R6mQI3XDPNS1gg.jpg
    5ITKYjF+R6mQI3XDPNS1gg.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 284
  • GN2uQ4QhRXe%iDq7kQWPjA.jpg
    GN2uQ4QhRXe%iDq7kQWPjA.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 295
Jim,
Have you PM me? I am new to this forum. I have tried to PM you on this forum but dont know how.

Tim,
You had my head spinning for a second. I saw your comment in my email. I thought I had been calling Jim by the wrong name. I was thinking that boat doesn't look exactly like the boat I purchased. It was a long day at work getting ready for a new fire alarm installation inspection, on Friday, by the fire marshal and 4 to 8 fireman at a Walmart. (It is fun to do at 11 am in Walmart on a Friday:D) It only lasted a second or 2 and I was alright. LOL
Chris

Back