• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New in Package for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello my name is Jeremy and i live in panhandle of florida an I’m looking for three bladed props for my k&b nitro outboards. I run two 3.5sx motors and two 7.5 one pro one stock. Was told i needed a octura x637 for my 3.5 any help would be appreciated

'I suggest that you go to the O/B section of intlwaters and ask, as I am not a O/B person I'm sure you will
get a answer just be sure to tell what kind of boat and Mfg of engine. The way you have it worded it looks like
you are running 2 O/B on one boat,is this correct
Thanks
Walt Barney

'I suggest that you go to the O/B section of intlwaters and ask, as I am not a O/B person I'm sure you will
get a answer just be sure to tell what kind of boat and Mfg of engine. The way you have it worded it looks like
you are running 2 O/B on one boat,is this correct
Thanks
Walt Barney
Thank you. No just a single on outrigger. I have several different boats i need spare props.

Back