New engine stand/degree wheel setups.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
NEW !!! Engine Stands/Degree wheel setups.

Complete with the stand, degree wheel with collet adapter, stop bolt and pointer.

Made out of thick 6061 aluminum on a hardwood base(protected with several coats of marine urethane) attached solidly with 1/4-20 button heads threading into long barrel blind nuts countersunk into the underside. Nice rubber feet to keep it in place. The pointer is located at the bottom which makes it easy to line up and see what you have without the viewing height affecting the number your seeing. The pointer swings out of the way for easy removal of the wheel.

$125 complete plus $13 shipping.

Paypal is [email protected]

I have 3 available as the engine stand/wood base ONLY for those that already have there own degree wheel/adapter and stop bolt. Those are $85 plus $13 shipping.

Thank you.

dztted.jpg

2e5unt2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad,

For sure. The pattern on the engine mount plate is for gas engines only with the typical four rear bolt pattern.

How much for just the degree wheel Dave?

Nice work on the stand though but not a gasser

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How much for just the degree wheel Dave?

Nice work on the stand though but not a gasser

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Alan,

Right now I am one for one with the stands and degree wheels paired up together but I have sold a few stands only to people that had previously got the degree wheel and adapter from

me before made up more stands.

Let me see if I see another stand only here soon and I may be able to do this.

Do you need the adapter for the wheel to go in the collet ? They are for 1/4" collet only.

Let me know as once I sell out I may not be ordering degree wheels or making stands for a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back