New boater from socal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Eades

Hello, was recommended this forum from my local club. New to boating just got my first gasser after coming from the FE world. Here to learn and meet new people in the community.
Thanks for having me!
-Ryan

20220724_124434.jpg

Attachments

• 20220618_153609.jpg
    20220618_153609.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220724_124434.jpg
    20220724_124434.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Welcome Ryan,what part of socal are you in? If you are looking for more information and great boating people come to Legg lake Saturday,September 24th at 8am for our very informal club event. Bring your boat and have some fun!

Welcome Aboard Ryan.
If you can, I would encourage you to take Don up on his invitation. Have the guys that run gassers give your boat a thorough going through and see if they have any recommendations on changes or updates. There are many ways to make a boat faster and/or better running and, if your boat needs something, I'm sure they will be able to help you with it

Thanks Mark,
That is pretty much the goal we have set out to do,“Help when ever you can”

Absolutely,
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I'm getting slightly familiar with things as they go but any information is greatly appreciated.

Welcome Ryan,what part of socal are you in? If you are looking for more information and great boating people come to Legg lake Saturday,September 24th at 8am for our very informal club event. Bring your boat and have some fun!
Hey Don,
I'm down in San diego. I appreciate the invite I do intend on coming up there in the near future

Latest posts

Back