• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Need a .45 tuned pipe.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bill, Would this work for you? It's a Prather marine 7.5 pipe. I changed my mind where I wanted to put the pressure fitting and had it welded to close the hole. You could either redrill it in that spot or move it to another. $25 plus shipping.
Chris

Attachments

• DSC_0599.JPG
    DSC_0599.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I have Qt.-2 OPS 7.5 cc pipes. The one on the left is dented up but appears to be uncut & the other pipe on the right has less dents but is cut short. $20.00 for the pipe on the left & $15.00 for the right pipe. Then $3.00 for pipe mount. All purchases will be sent by Parcel Post.
Thanks, Brad

I have Qt.-2 OPS 7.5 cc pipes. The one on the left is dented up but appears to be uncut & the other pipe on the right has less dents but is cut short. $20.00 for the pipe on the left & $15.00 for the right pipe. Then $3.00 for pipe mount. All purchases will be sent by Parcel Post.
Thanks, Brad

Attachments

• 20220617_094511.jpg
    20220617_094511.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi Bill, Would this work for you? It's a Prather marine 7.5 pipe. I changed my mind where I wanted to put the pressure fitting and had it welded to close the hole. You could either redrill it in that spot or move it to another. $25 plus shipping.
Chris
Bill, this is what ran good on my AA 45
Grab it up,, great price!
Chris is legit also

Back