NAMBA District 5 Heat Race April 2nd-3rd 2022

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Real Grim

Supporting Member
News Update:
All NAMBA District 5 Heat Race 2022
The NAMBA District 5 Heat race is scheduled for April 2nd-3rd 2022
You can now enter it through the NAMBA District 5 website. www.nambadistrict5.com
under Heat Racing & TT Shopping Cart.

When: April 2nd-3rd, 2022
Where: Brahan Spring Park So. Lake, 2111 Drake Av., Huntsville, AL 35805

Set-Up: 6:30 am Thursday 31st - Friday 1st
Open Water: 6:30 am Thursday 31st - Friday 1st
Drivers Meeting: 8:00 am
Start of Race: 8:30am

Entry Fee: $25.00
Per Boat Fee: $15.00
Late Entry Fee: $5.00 Late entries after March 28th 2022

Hotel and RV Accommodations can be found on the District 5 website under the More link.
Lunch Truck will be offered on-site
You can check up on who has entered the race in the Class Entries link on the District 5 website to keep updated.

For any questions please call: Mark Grim 714-615-9974
E Mail: [email protected]

Classes Offered:
NITRO
A OPC, A Mod Tunnel, B Mod Tunnel, C Mod Tunnel, A Mono, B Mono, C Mono, X Mono,
1/2 A Hydro, A Hydro, B Hydro, C Hydro, X Hydro, Sport 20, Sport 40, Scale Unlimited, Twin Nitro Outrigger

GAS
G Limited Mono, GX-2 Outrigger, GX-2 Sport Hydro, G Limited Cat, GX-2 Cat, G Limited Crackerbox, Open Offshore, Jersey Skiff, Gas Scale, Classic Thunderboat, Twin Gas Outrigger, Open Tunnel

ELECTRIC
Open P OPC, Open P Mono, Open P Hydro, Open P Sport Hydro, Open P Catamaran, Q Mono, Q Sport Hydro, Box Stock Catamaran

The DEADLINE for MAIL - IN ENTRIES:
We must receive entries in the mail no later than 1 Week Prior to Race Event. April 2nd -3rd 2022, we will need time to print Heat Sheets etc...

Make check payable to: NAMBA District 5
Mail to: C/O Mark Bullard
P.O. Box 1041
Decatur, Alabama 35602

Hi Everyone, there has been a change in classes. We are adding P Limited classes so there WILL NOT BE OPEN CLASSES in ELECTRIC.
Gift Cards will be given to 1st thru 3rd place and up depending on the size of the class.

Electric P Classes that will be offered at the April NAMBA District 5 Heat Race are as follows
P OPC, P MONO, P HYDRO, P SPORT HYDRO, P CATAMARAN, P LIMITED OPC, P LIMITED MONO, P LIMITED HYDRO, P LIMITED SPORT HYDRO, P LIMITED CATAMARAN

Thank you, Kim Grim

Last edited:
HI everyone here is the NAMBA District 5 Heat Race Form. You can print it out and either Mail-in or visit our website at www.nambadistrict5.com to enter.

New classes added
Big Block Mono (36)
Small Block Mono (27)
G Limited Mono

Attachments

• NAMBA District 5 Heat Race APRIL 2022.pdf
    126.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
HI everyone here is the NAMBA District 5 Heat Race Form. You can print it out and either Mail-in or visit our website at www.nambadistrict5.com to enter.

New classes added
Big Block Mono (36)
Small Block Mono (27)
G Limited Mono
Is there going to be any open water on a Saturday the 1st or 2 ed week of Feb. ??
I need some practice time to get my boats running as I have not run anything since last November, and I am signed up to run in sycamore Ga the end of Feb.
Thanks
Walt Barney
also I want to join the Huntsville Club.

Hi everyone, you can e mail me your entries at [email protected]
paypal the money to [email protected]
Let me know your NAMBA number or if you have a single event number. your classes, frequency numbers, name, address, email, ph number.
I will get you entered.
$25.00 entry fee
$15.00 per class

Or you can click on the NAMBA Heat Racing form above,or enter on www.nambadistrict5.com.

Trying to make it easy to enter the race.
Thanks, Kim

Last edited:
NAMBA District 5 race: If you would like to practice for the World Tunnel Championships in Sowega in May or the NAMBA District 5 Heat race event in April 2nd-3rd. Please feel free in come to Huntsville, Brahan Spring Park to practice before your events!

You can now enter it through the NAMBA District 5 website. click here or the www.nambadistrict5.com. to enter the event.

Late Entry Fee: $5.00 Late entries after 03/28/2022

NAMBA District 5 race: If you would like to practice for the World Tunnel Championships in Sowega in May or the NAMBA District 5 Heat race event in April 2nd-3rd. Please feel free in come to Huntsville, Brahan Spring Park to practice before your events!

You can now enter it through the NAMBA District 5 website. click here or the www.nambadistrict5.com. to enter the event.

Late Entry Fee: $5.00 Late entries after 03/28/2022
Is the pond going to be ready for open running this Saturday??
Walt Barney

The NAMBA District 5 Heat Race April 2nd - 3rd has been postponed until September. The race will be posted July 1st to give everyone time to enter on rcracingevents.com.

If you have entered, please email me for a refund of your money or I will keep it for the September race entries and the classes that you entered will be held for you. Thank you, Mark Grim

If anyone is interested in coming to a NAMBA District 5 play day race and BBQ, on Saturday April 2nd please email [email protected] . As you know we are rescheduling the NAMBA District 5 Heat Race until September but have had some emails from people who want to come any ways. So a play day. Please e mail and let us know if you are coming what boats you want to bring so we can figure what classes will run no entry or boat fee needed. Let us know if you want lunch as we need to prepare for a free BBQ for those interested. Yes I said free!!!!

Thank you, Mark Grim

If anyone is interested in coming to a NAMBA District 5 play day race and BBQ, on Saturday April 2nd please email [email protected] . As you know we are rescheduling the NAMBA District 5 Heat Race until September but have had some emails from people who want to come any ways. So a play day. Please e mail and let us know if you are coming what boats you want to bring so we can figure what classes will run no entry or boat fee needed. Let us know if you want lunch as we need to prepare for a free BBQ for those interested. Yes I said free!!!!

Thank you, Mark Grim
Mark
My wife and I will be there on April 2ed I need to know how many will be there so I know weather to bring my trailer or not as I get a lot better mileage without it, If there are going to be a lot of people there I will bring the trailer if not I will leave the trailer home
, at present prices for fuel with the trailer it would cost me about $160.00 for fuel with the trailer and about 1/2
that without the trailer.
Please let me know how many will be there so I can make a decision on what to bring.
I will be running 20 mono, 20 Hydro, and 40 Hydro all on DSM.
Thanks
Walt Barney

Back