My Dynamite .32 Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bro i dint mean to step on your thread just sean some post on engines and replied.I seen your vid she looks real good.Nice and smooth.

Sorry bro i dint mean to step on your thread just sean some post on engines and replied.I seen your vid she looks real good.Nice and smooth.
No problem...sometimes these threads can get thrown Way off course in a hurry.

She's running good, but maybe airing out a little too much. She dances on the tips of those sponsons pretty good.

Just racing for fun in our club. We run two RTR races, one for stock hydro, and one for mod hydro. No "official" racing. The only limit in our mod class is engine size - .32 max. Other than that, anything goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your boat moves well. I believe it would even run with a lot of 21's. I've seen that engine in shockwave mono turn an x 645 before. Made that boat rock from side to side (I think they call it chine walk). Good job...and I agree with you...for the money, it's hard to beat.

Thanks. I ran her over the weekend, still getting her leaned out to peak performance. I'm going to slowly start shortening the rudder as well. Another prop I would like to try is the M645 (basically an X645 will the tongues cut down). See if I can get a few more rpms.

Thanks. I ran her over the weekend, still getting her leaned out to peak performance. I'm going to slowly start shortening the rudder as well. Another prop I would like to try is the M645 (basically an X645 will the tongues cut down). See if I can get a few more rpms.

Darn Karl, looks like you've been busy over the summer. The boat looks great, I guess I'll have to build a .32 Vegas to compete with you and Steve next year. I haven't made it to the pond because I've been traveling for work, but I think I'll be out there next Tues.

Rhett

wow, that thing realy moves. I have a Miss Vegas on the way from tower right now. This makes me want to upgrade it already. I might just sell the engine that comes in it to finance some of the new stuff. Is the carbon fiber needed for the bigger engine / hp or is it just for looks?

wow, that thing realy moves. I have a Miss Vegas on the way from tower right now. This makes me want to upgrade it already. I might just sell the engine that comes in it to finance some of the new stuff. Is the carbon fiber needed for the bigger engine / hp or is it just for looks?
A little bit of both. I did it mainly for looks, but it also helps strengthen the hull.

Darn Karl, looks like you've been busy over the summer. The boat looks great, I guess I'll have to build a .32 Vegas to compete with you and Steve next year. I haven't made it to the pond because I've been traveling for work, but I think I'll be out there next Tues.

Rhett
Rhett, Are you still running these days...........June 11, 2023 GLMBC AND MMEU BIG SHOW DAY RACE AND SWAP MEET

A little bit of both. I did it mainly for looks, but it also helps strengthen the hull.
Karl, pilot man.............would love to see you out at the pond. Many changes out there. Are you still running these days...........June 11, 2023 GLMBC AND MMEU BIG SHOW DAY RACE AND SWAP MEET

Back