• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MrGary

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and where does that lye at, just mailed Stu his $90.00 postal money order, it should be there I would think by the weekend, please tell me where else, I think that was it, so if I missed something, please let me know, thanks

and where does that lye at, just mailed Stu his $90.00 postal money order, it should be there I would think by the weekend, please tell me where else, I think that was it, so if I missed something, please let me know, thanks
Have you paid Al Hobbs and Mike Hallam??

I paid Mike a long time ago, I certainly believe I do not owe him anything, trying to get back into this hobby without owing anyone anything and a clean record, just by being a dumb azz does not make me all bad, but Stu will have his MO by this weekend

I paid Mike a long time ago, I certainly believe I do not owe him anything, trying to get back into this hobby without owing anyone anything and a clean record, just by being a dumb azz does not make me all bad, but Stu will have his MO by this weekend
I just heard back from Mike Hallam, he told me you have not paid him even after he offered you a discount to help settle up on your debt with him.

I have a record of all the payments Gary. Last one was Sept 12/12. Do you want me to share your most recent emails where you said I’ll never get the rest of the money? You have some pretty nasty comments. You have my email. If you have forgotten the balance, I can refresh your memory.

thanks Al, I have sent Mike Hallam payment in full also; Walt Barney should be getting his money order also, that will complete it, thank you all

Last edited:
I may be young and new to this hobby, but by all means if I was selling something and received money, you bet that badboy would be in the mail the following day. And furthermore I'd rather go broke then owe anyone anything. Period. I just wanna further my knowledge of the hobby when my Bonzi gets here and make as many friends as I can tooting around the lakes and all that. P.s. if anyone is in Northern Ohio I'd love to get together and rip around in 2 weeks when the beast gets here 😬🙂🙂

I'm going to unpin this thread as it appears everyone has gotten paid. OK Gary let's keep real straight from here on in..................

Back