• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MrGary

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I´ve bought a Nova powerhead from him. Wich was sent back due to uncomplete clearance. That was two month ago.
He promised fill in the clearence properly and send it back. Now I have not heard anything in 2-3 weeks.

If I just knew this...
that was because you never picked it up from the post office, it was stamped as such, never picked up sent back to sender, just trying to straighten a few things up, may want to get back some day, and I am very sorry all this happened, hope you all will forgive me and maybe some day give me another shot at this very agrivating hobby, thanks, gary, in all seriousness, anders never got it from his post office, and the box was stickered that way

that was because you never picked it up from the post office, it was stamped as such, never picked up sent back to sender, just trying to straighten a few things up, may want to get back some day, and I am very sorry all this happened, hope you all will forgive me and maybe some day give me another shot at this very agrivating hobby, thanks, gary, in all seriousness, anders never got it from his post office, and the box was stickered that way
Easy Peasy you got the motor back refund his money. You have a huge black mark against you here,work towards repairing that

hi Mike, motor was shipped back to him a while back, actually, he should have it, I have not heard from him since I gave him the tracking, and I included a new stock nova carb, and I am planning to try and get rid of the bad marks, it will take some time, thanks

anders, why didn't you pick it up from the post office, that is why they sent it back, they even put a tag on the box as to why they sent it back to me
Gary,
Just move on. You still owe people money. Try working on that instead of dwelling in the past. You made that one right, so your good. Does not matter who did what. It just enflames the situation you are in.
Mike

anders, why didn't you pick it up from the post office, that is why they sent it back, they even put a tag on the box as to why they sent it back to me

Gary, I never got any message from the post that it has arrived, and when I called them they told me the packege was sent back due to incomplete clearence.
Maybe just bad luck, I don´t knew.
That is now history and forgotten. I wish You a wonderful future.

Last edited:
I always answer the door with my two friends, guess who they may be
Enough of the theatrics, you brought all of this on yourself. Saying you didn't know is laughable, we can see your log in history. You still have people to settle up with like Al and Stu for starters. This needs to draw to a close ASAP, patience is thin, settle your debts.

and how long was i signed on for, 45seconds at most, not time enough to read anything, laugh all you want, I did bring this on myself, never ever tried to blame anyone else, and no theatrics Don, I will take care of the rest when I can, it will not take long

Back