• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MrGary

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He call himself MrGary, Atkins I think. Has been selling lots of stuff here om IW last year.
Lives in Elyria, Ohio

Mr. Gary is on here from Ohio sells a lot on here kinda slow on shipping. Hope he did not stick it to you

He did, and do not answer on PM’s
I do not knew how to get in contact with him.

He did, and do not answer on PM’s
I do not knew how to get in contact with him.

Well, he and I collided here...never did any business with him, but let him know I was interested in a

hydro he was pushing quite a while ago and he sold it out from under me. Guess some people are

above the rules.

Soooo, we've dedicated a special key on our keyboard, just for him-

IdiotButton.jpg

Hope you get your stuff, and I hope Al gets paid.

I bought a boat from him last year, waited 1 month for him to ship the boat, never did, 3 months later he finally gave me my money back, saying he decided to keep the boat. Then one week later he puts the boat back up for sale and sells it to someone else. Beware.

I´ve bought a Nova powerhead from him. Wich was sent back due to uncomplete clearance. That was two month ago.
He promised fill in the clearence properly and send it back. Now I have not heard anything in 2-3 weeks.

If I just knew this...

I have his address if needed?
He has always been straight up with me.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Anyone buying on here should know by now Mr.Gary is hit and miss. Never been screwed by him but sometimes he is slow as hell shipping.

Back