• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MrGary

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

SayMikey

I have also entered that race and will go with you, bring your invoices we might need to seek out the Sherriff

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
A member sent me what he believes is Mr. Gary's current phone number. I will not post it here but for anyone still owed stuff and/or $$ you can p/m me and I'll share it with you.

Buckshot

That is good news Anders.

I have entered a race in Ohio later this year. If I have not received payment by then, I plan to stop by his house and have a chat with him.

Al Hobbs
I have also entered that race and will go with you, bring your invoices we might need to seek out the Sherriff
I too have entered this race and would love to ride in the backseat and video tape like an episode of COPS!!

John Beardslee

I think he’s in the Cleveland area, you’ll be spending a lot of time together on the road in one vehicle traveling from Celina. Could be another confined space situation. Just say’s.

Latest posts