• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motors for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bullard

I have access to 4 maybe a few more new K 90 motors. These motors have had the sleeve mod to allow cooling the piston on the exhaust side of the motor to prevent sticking. These motors have very little taper in the sleeve when they were made and I came up with a way to cool that side of the motor with fuel many years ago. They also have the full needle load in the bottom end of the rod. But other than these two things the motors are box stock new. Going to ask $500.00 each for these rare motors. And with good break in they will give you many years of good service.

I have 4 so not in need of more but I'm still thinking about it. But I would love to know what the MOD is that you speak of. Don't worry won't be mad if you don't.

I have 4 so not in need of more but I'm still thinking about it. But I would love to know what the MOD is that you speak of. Don't worry won't be mad if you don't.

Here is a picture of a sleeve that someone else did. But it does show the idea. I did all of them in a mill when I did them.

KIMG0712.JPG

Got the motors from Australia. There are three K 90's left. I also have two K 82's that came back from Australia. I had shipped these to him from Doc Turner many years ago. They have a little run time on them but were never ran in Australia. Years ago we started out with the K 82's before we went to the K 90's. We switch the boat over to K 90's and I think these motors were only ran at one race. Will sell all or one at a time. Price can be talked about.
KIMG0718.JPG

Hi Mark
Can I get a price on the 82s? I am also looking for a K90 carb if by chance you might have one.
Thanks Chris

Hi Mark
Can I get a price on the 82s? I am also looking for a K90 carb if by chance you might have one.
Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,
Would like $400.00 USD each. And I may have a K 90 carb that I would throw in. I will also pay the shipping to anywhere in the USA.

Hi Mark
I will take one of the 82s. Please look around for the 90 carb if you could and we'll work that out too. I have a portion of the late Jim Wilsons K82 engines and all the back doors have been modded for the 90 carb

Still got the K 90's motors for sell. Thought I had them sold on Facebook but the deal fell thru. These motor have been race prepped but never ran. They have the full needles in the bottom end of the rod. They have the fuel cooling port installed below the exhaust port to cool the piston. Here are some more pictures.

KIMG0728.JPGKIMG0728.JPGKIMG0729.JPGKIMG0730.JPGKIMG0727.JPGKIMG0728.JPGKIMG0729.JPGKIMG0730.JPGKIMG0727.JPGKIMG0721.JPGKIMG0722.JPGKIMG0723.JPGKIMG0724.JPGKIMG0725.JPGKIMG0726.JPG

Back