Motor City Model Boat Club annual "Power Stroke Classic" June 15th, 2019

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Muscat

The Race Has been Cancelled as of Tuesday June 11, 2019!
Unfortunately we do not have enough boats entered for this years race to make it a fun filled day also with the possibility of bad weather looming for this coming Sat June 15th we are going to cancel this years race for the Power Stroke Classic.
Please accept our apologies for this years cancellation and hope to see you next year.
Emails are going out to those that processed early registrations for the cancellations.

Dave Muscat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well folks it's that time again for the annual Power Stroke Classic June 15th, 2019

Drivers meeting at 8:30 am sharp! Racing Starts at 9:00 am
Gas Classes: Nitro Classes:
LSG Cat, LSG Mono, Sport 40, 1/8 Scale, B Mono,
LSG Sport Hydro, Thunder Boat, A Hydro, B Hydro, Sport 20,
LSG Hydro, SS Mono, Cracker Box, D Hydro, E/F Hydro
Open Hydro-Cat-Mono Available
$20 1st boat $10 for each additional boat entered. All IMPBA rules apply and IMPBA cards inspected on race day. Minimum of 3 boats per class required for class to run with 3 rounds of racing. Digital/Audio clock used to start races. If using AM/FM radio, alternate frequencies may be required. Engines to remain off until 9:00AM and radios kept in impound area.
The Ash Township pond is located at 1677 Ready Rd., Carleton, MI 48117. The pond is located behind the Ash Township city hall. From I-275 take exit 5 and go east on Carleton-Rockwood Rd. Turn South on Sweitzer Rd. Take Sweitzer Rd to Ready Rd., turn right onto Ready Rd. The pond is on the right, no camping or open fires allowed. A paved walking path is located around the entire pond and there is a playground adjacent to the pond. See our web site: www.motorcitymodelboatclub.us/pond.htm for more information on pond site location and satellite view.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send Entries to: David Muscat
Name: IMPBA#
33902 Bretton Dr., Livonia, MI 48152
Address:
Any questions, Contact Dave at 734-276-7545
City: State:
or Email Dave at [email protected]
Phone:
Entries must be received by Wednesday June14th
Email:
Make checks payable to Steve Stafiej, or pay on race day
Class Freq. Alt. Freq.

Last edited:
I'll email Dave, I have 4 entries.

this early in the season you get most of your entries within the last couple of weeks before race day.

Oh, and Juice? You were over on the start.

Scratch my 1/8 scale. Put me down for an A hydro and B hydro. I'm still running the sport 40.

Not sure if my dad entered, so put Jerry Betke down for a Sport 20 if you have not already.

Thanks

Please enter David Murany in A,B, and D hydro all on DSM.

Also enter Doug Murany in B and D hydro on DSM.

Thanks

Dave

Dave...I've tried contacting you via email and it's not going through. I'm trying to get some club info such as practice days and times and if other boats likes ours are being run there. I can be reached either here or via email [email protected]. Thanks, Terry

Attachments

• 20190622_093102.jpg
    20190622_093102.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 9
Back