More props for sale No PM's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Walt - I would say send what you and Jim have avaibale now, and I can order some more props to go with what's left to make it worth the extra shipping costs.

Steve
OK I will get with Jim and have him send what he has to me and will add what I have and send to you I will let you know what , how and when.
thanks
Walt Barney

Walt,

I thought you were sending me that 2315-19*-38% last week?
I needed two as well, but you said you had one in stock.
You have them posted in two different threads? Look up thread number #72 on your other propeller for sale thread, it
was form last Sunday. I was wondering if you forgot about it?
PayPal is ready and waiting.

Let Me Know Walt?

Mark Sholund

Last edited:
Hi Walt,,,,I'm after a 2117-19-38(2),and do you post to Australia?,I'm a new member and have paypal,,cheers

Hi Walt,,,,I'm after a 2117-19-38(2),and do you post to Australia?,I'm a new member and have paypal,,cheers
Rod,
I do ship to Aus. but at this time I do no have the props you need I am expecting a shipment any day.
thanks
Walt Barney

Walt I want 2–. 2315-19-38, Thanks Mike

Thanks Walt I’ll try John and see what he has available

Last edited:
Hi Walt.

Not wanting to be a PIA - but another month has passed, do you have any updates?

Hi Walt.

Not wanting to be a PIA - but another month has passed, do you have any updates?

Steve
Steve, Your not a PIA I just cannot get and answer from Jim I have written him several times and he does not answer, I don't know what else to do to get his attention.
Walt Barney

Hi Walt,

Can you let me know what you have on hand from my list while you await word from Jim on blanks you have on order?

I am prepared to take what you have, and compare that to what I can potentially find/purchase from Prop service individuals. This approach will land me with my starting propeller selections to evaluate in my SAW work.

I am not cancelling anything with you Walt, I still would like all the blanks I have mentioned. If you have any questions for me Walt...just fire away!

Regards - Steve

Back