Mono's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Really just sick of seeing the 'monos are dead' title leading the way- So while were at it- What do you run and were ? - how many boats make a heat at your races ?? IMPBA or NAMBA ??

Run what you do, same place you do too!!!
Mine is just like yours, only faster!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHAAAAAAA HHHHHHHAAAAAA

HHHHHHEEEEEHHHHH

Yep, its me
Yours or Pickles ??? Or does everything he owns come from you (ouch) , and faster- as of when , this afternoon- I think NOT ! In fact , Im SURE NOT. Will prove NOT soon enough. HA HA HA !!! Brandon, Brandon - here we come. Bring the big boy boat Mike, not Ricks, your gonna need it. Your too funny Rick , LOL .

Last edited by a moderator:

HHHHHHEEEEEHHHHH

Yep, its me
Yours or Pickles ??? Or does everything he owns come from you (ouch) , and faster- as of when , this afternoon- I think NOT ! In fact , Im SURE NOT. Will prove NOT soon enough. HA HA HA !!! Brandon, Brandon - here we come. Bring the big boy boat Mike, not Ricks, your gonna need it. Your too funny Rick , LOL .
NOW ANDY,its called team work.dont be a hater. :( :( we all in dist3 need to look out for the youngsters in mono.brandon english is doing very well and mikey allen also.

HHHHHHEEEEEHHHHH

Yep, its me
NOW ANDY,its called team work.dont be a hater. :( :( we all in dist3 need to look out for the youngsters in mono.brandon english is doing very well and mikey allen also.

No hate here Pickles , you know me better than that , just good old fashioned rib jabbing . I hear Brandon is very quick, are they making the ride also?? **** we might have a good turn out for 40 Mono.

Hey Andy;

Yes the English crew is coming over, just spoke with Brett today, they will be making the trip after work on Friday, so will not arrive till late night Friday.

Jamie, can't wait to see something other than Seaducers in a heat.

Don't get me wrong, I like Seaducers, have 2 of them myself, just will be good to see something else

Rick

I had to re-read Steve's first posting. It's not that they are really on life support but wondering where they are all at. With Steve formerly owning Twincraft Boats, he might just be concerned with low race turn-outs of them.

Don't worry, mono's will never be dead as they are the ideal first or second boat to own plus the RTR boat manufacturers are trying to put out a lot of them.

Ill be there with the old school Youngblood. So count me in!Jamie
Good news Jamie- Glad to see your FINALLY going to get one wet somewere besides Lake-X , Kidding bro, glad your bringing a boat to run,of course this probably means your gonna steal my pitman cause your are doing his paintwork also ?? how bout the Cat ??

Norm you wanna do the duties ?? At least that way you can keep my finger off the mixture and protect that killer motor you built me !!!! LOL

Rick , I hear the young guns put on quite the show at the last race- took A-B AND C mono ???? Impressive... and just when you thought it was the old guys that you had to catch - Zamm - LOL .

Good news Jamie- Glad to see your FINALLY going to get one wet somewere besides Lake-X , Kidding bro, glad your bringing a boat to run,of course this probably means your gonna steal my pitman cause your are doing his paintwork also ?? how bout the Cat ??

Norm you wanna do the duties ?? At least that way you can keep my finger off the mixture and protect that killer motor you built me !!!! LOL

Rick , I hear the young guns put on quite the show at the last race- took A-B AND C mono ???? Impressive... and just when you thought it was the old guys that you had to catch - Zamm - LOL .
Andy, I will pit for you...

Jamie.. very cool to see you take time from "the grind" to race :)

Andy, I will pit for you...

Jamie.. very cool to see you take time from "the grind" to race :)
Thanks Norm, Always a pleasure to have you calling for me(and protecting your hard work)- LOL . If you need help pitting the hydro , I got ya.

Jamie, FOR SURE- use Hank(or Rod) as your pitman in 40 MONO. He is a GREAT voice in your ear the very first race. He will keep you calm and on top of EVERYTHING. He has helped my driving a ton. See you guys next weekend.

I run a Gen1 Insane mono w/ mod 260 and now have a Gen2 Insane mono w/ mod 260 ill also be racing. IMPBA dist 13.. 3 boats makes a heat. We usually run with 4-6 or so boats in a heat i guess.

Youngblood 45 haven't raced it but its a cool boat to play with. Hey what can I say I'm a hydro guy.

Lets see: Team Shadow hulls in 45" OPS90, 40" OPS45, 31" K&B21; Seaducer 31" N21LS, Seaducer 41" MAC67/84; Viper (inactive Ron) MAC45; Rico 21 MAC21

Sold the Team Shadow molds a few years ago, so I guess I've got to develop a new mono design. Got out of olyester and fiberglass and am moving to vac bagged epoxy w/Kevlar and CF.

Latest posts

Back