• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Mono for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never owned a Youngblood, but raced against many of them in Texas and Louisiana...They had a bad tendency to skip off the water at the end of the straightaway if the driver put any left rudder to miss the turn bouy... the boat would do a 180 and come down the straight going the wrong way!! Not good when the rest of the boats were barrelling down into the turn.

I learned to give them plenty of room during a heat race !!!

I never owned a Youngblood, but raced against many of them in Texas and Louisiana...They had a bad tendency to skip off the water at the end of the straightaway if the driver put any left rudder to miss the turn bouy... the boat would do a 180 and come down the straight going the wrong way!! Not good when the rest of the boats were barrelling down into the turn.

I learned to give them plenty of room during a heat race !!!
This is 100% correct. We learned how to drive them on the course like the shape of a football.

Mono 39"x"11 brand new never drilled. Orange metal flake top, white metal flake bottom. A guy in Florida years ago was making boats. He did this one for me, he told me this one is like the Youngblood mono. $160 shipped. Shipped to US Only, lower 48. Money Order Only.

$150 Shipped

Mono 39"x"11 brand new never drilled. Orange metal flake top, white metal flake bottom. A guy in Florida years ago was making boats. He did this one for me, he told me this one is like the Youngblood mono. $160 shipped. Shipped to US Only, lower 48. Money Order Only.

Final reduced price $145 Shipped.

Latest posts

Back